This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Like Saeed, he has done nothing at his clubs since the last World Cup. Just regression. In addition to (possible) ommol coach, players like this are gonna hurt TM in November.
    The irony is that he produced more in TM lately with some important goals.

I think he wasn't that good from the start. The season of his life and some good thing in an overall weak league helped overrating him.

Comment

All I can say is in this position we have plenty of options if his decline continues. At least we are not dependent on him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        The irony is that he produced more in TM lately with some important goals.

I think he wasn't that good from the start. The season of his life and some good thing in an overall weak league helped overrating him.
        Some important goals (especially Korea) but the full package, 75-90 min, isn’t so impressive. There is no magic in the sweaty recycled TM shirts. Just the same player in a lower level of football.

Comment

Maybe he should focus on his own career instead of who should be our coach, wouldn't you say? It's a shame he has fallen down this much at such a young age.

Comment

As long as he continues to deliver for TM, it doesn't matter what his club situation is.

Comment

Comment

Nice backpass assist by ARJ. Match day tomorrow against Lyon

Comment

Comment

Alireza lost his starting spot already. Going to be another long season

It took two weeks for Dilruson to take AJ's spot.

Comment

He went roo early on decline side. He is just 28

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He went roo early on decline side. He is just 28

Sad reality check for Iranian football. From JB, Ezat, Azmoun, only one of them turned out to be a player. Saeed’s decline started at 18-19, JB at 23-24.

Comment

There's still hope for him in the Greek, Turkish or Qatar leagues. That's assuming he doesn't they to stick around Feyenoord and waste more time trying to prove himself.

Comment

I don’t know. I still think he is salvageable. He needs to just stop trying ti make the hard/risky pass every time he touches the ball. The turnovers right now are his biggest issue. Don’t force things and let the game come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              I don’t know. I still think he is salvageable. He needs to just stop trying ti make the hard/risky pass every time he touches the ball. The turnovers right now are his biggest issue. Don’t force things and let the game come to you.
                              If he hasn’t fixed it by now he won’t fix it. It’s been a few years or more like this. Goal record in TM looks good and I like his determination in TM kit but in terms of overall performance, same problems (really bad considering the level of opposition)

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                There's still hope for him in the Greek, Turkish or Qatar leagues. That's assuming he doesn't they to stick around Feyenoord and waste more time trying to prove himself.
                                Fcuk Greek league, rather Turkey by far.
                                Greek league is as slow as IPL

Comment

Working...
                                X