X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nima View Post
    JB in the Sun:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...d-cup-27180985

Iran captain Alireza Jahanbakhsh 'dreamed' of leading nation against England at World Cup
    It's the Star not the Sun - different type of toilet paper.

the good thing is that the readers of the star are so illiterate that they can't figure out how to write in the comments section, whereas in the Sun there would be the classic racist comments

Comment

Comment

Btw. JB has changed his number from 9 to 7 this season. Same number he wears with TM!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          It's the Star not the Sun - different type of toilet paper.

the good thing is that the readers of the star are so illiterate that they can't figure out how to write in the comments section, whereas in the Sun there would be the classic racist comments

It seems like it was an interview piece by Kasra.

Comment

Alireza starting in the friendly in 40 minutes

Comment

Live stream: https://youtu.be/53DV9IEWu04

Eckert is also playing. So far Jahanbaksh has been playing horrible.

Comment

I know it's just a friendly but holy shit he's been so bad. It almost feels like he's had as many turnover as touches. Making every incorrect decision possible.

So much "he needs time to get adapt" and "he does better in his second season in a team".

Comment

Holy shit, he got subbed off at the 30 minutes cooling off break.
                  That bad

Comment

Getting subbed off at 30 mins for performance is not good... I don't know how his rock bottom confidence could go any lower

Comment

😭 whyyyyyyy

Comment

didnt watch

but ffs... anymore were grasping for straws looking for excuses for this guy's inabilities to get his shitt going at Fey...??

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          😭 whyyyyyyy
                          Not sure at this point. Some players just regress as they age.
                          It's not the confidence thing anymore. He was signed by Feyenoord with alot of hype around him, given plenty chances to prove himself, went into this season on paper as the most experienced winger I'm Feyenoord and somehow is getting worse. I'm seeing flashes mid 30s of Shojaie.

Still my favorite current player, but I've come to terms with the fact that he's an average player by Dutch standards and not even really good enough for the team he plays for.

Who knows maybe some miracle happens and he turns things around, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

I hope Brighton gets relegated to the worst level in english football asap....

Comment

Like Saeed, he has done nothing at his clubs since the last World Cup. Just regression. In addition to (possible) ommol coach, players like this are gonna hurt TM in November.

Comment

Che ravande badi,

agar injoori pish bere mire Go Ahead Eagles toop mizane.

Man khodaayish vaghti dar TM baazi mikone hamishe migam che ghadr mikooshe va zahmat mikeshe,

amma az roozi ke raft Brighton hamechiz az nazare baashgaahi bad shod.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X