Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-3 Feyenoord. Min 70. 2 subs done. No sign of him yet.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

2-5 now..

Comment

He is in. Min 73

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam 2022/23

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He is in. Min 73

It’s better than Nothing[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Graham Potter is an expert at exposing Eredivisie frauds…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Literally. It's a matter of time this guy gets a coaching stint with one of the big teams. Home grown British coach; made his way up from random Swedish team to turn Brighton into a relegation safe mid table team....He's on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                They are already done with JB, this was clear when he lost his starting spot three times, and they signed two wingers this off season.
                At this point they rather give playing time to their prospect (Walemark) to help him improve.
                This will only be long seasons if JB's doesn't manage get a loan move or transfer. Hopefully his agent manages that.
                False. They're not done with ARJ. Not the staff, not (all of the) supporters, mostly here, his own is done with him

Everyone at Feyenoord still has hopes for him this season. Nobody at the technical staff has forgotten the quality of ARJ like most here have.
                BUT ARJ is not a starting line up player atm because he lacks the confidence to play "free" and because of this makes the most weird decisions in ball possession. Slot understand this, sees this and wants to give ARJ the oppertunity to redeem himself from the bench.

The rest is up to ARJ.

Sometimes coming here at PFDC and read some members their negative post makes me question if we're all hamvatans here, caring for our hamvatani players or..... are we just a bunch of ghorbat living "once known as Iranian" haters who are ashamed when we see our kind struggle a bit?

ARJ shirehh
                Taremi shirehh
                Azmoun shirehh

Hamashoon shir hastan, bacheha mochakerim!

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  False. They're not done with ARJ. Not the staff, not (all of the) supporters, mostly here, his own is done with him
                  Everyone at Feyenoord still has hopes for him this season. Nobody at the technical staff has forgotten the quality of ARJ like most here have.
                  BUT ARJ is not a starting line up player atm because he lacks the confidence to play "free" and because of this makes the most weird decisions in ball possession. Slot understand this, sees this and wants to give ARJ the oppertunity to redeem himself from the bench.
                  The rest is up to ARJ.
                  Sometimes coming here at PFDC and read some members their negative post makes me question if we're all hamvatans here, caring for our hamvatani players or..... are we just a bunch of ghorbat living "once known as Iranian" haters who are ashamed when we see our kind struggle a bit?
                  ARJ shirehh
                  Taremi shirehh
                  Azmoun shirehh
                  Hamashoon shir hastan, bacheha mochakerim!
                  The guy's been demoted to the bench three times, the team has signed wingers who are starting over him, and was yanked 30 minutes into a friendly match. This is after he was brought in as a key signing and given plenty of chances to prove himself.

Sometimes players aren't the right fit at a club, and acknowledging that isn't about whatever generalisation you are making about the Iranian psyche.

Comment

The guy's been demoted to the bench three times, the team has signed wingers who are starting over him, and was yanked 30 minutes into a friendly match. This is after he was brought in as a key signing and given plenty of chances to prove himself.

Sometimes players aren't the right fit at a club, and acknowledging that isn't about whatever generalisation you are making about the Iranian psyche.
                    Fortunately, you are not the one who determines whether a player is "outdated" at his club and/or does not fit there...

GO ARJ!

Comment

Fortunately, you are not the one who determines whether a player is "outdated" at his club and/or does not fit there...
                      GO ARJ!
                      You seem to be conflating a sober observation about a player status at his club with dislike for that player...

Comment

You seem to be conflating a sober observation about a player status at his club with dislike for that player...
                        um... not really.
                        You seem to have lost all faith in ARJ & are very convinced that the Feyenoord technical staff share the same opinion.

I'm just telling you that at least the latter is NOT the case.

Comment

Very crude.

Comment

Last two games I saw of ARJ - and you know I have been a critique of his football even called him koongoshad a few times LOL - he has improved very noticeably.
                            He ticks the boxes for me now. fights, positions, runs, no turnovers and good passes and crosses as well.
                            If he continues in this way he will shine at wc. I don't really give a shit his mangers
                            play him of not even 10 minutes here and there with consistent fitness and play
                            would suffice for me.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

um... not really.
                              You seem to have lost all faith in ARJ & are very convinced that the Feyenoord technical staff share the same opinion.

I'm just telling you that at least the latter is NOT the case.
                              Yeah I’m sure there is a little faith left but he has been mostly sitting on the bench since March. Not enough faith to start him ahead of a 20 year old… Not enough faith to give him significant minutes in Conference Lg knockouts… Now if someone were to suggest someone else start in his place in TM, his fans would say NO NO we need JBs experience. What experience? Why his experience doesn’t help him at his club? Why is a non-name 20 yr old starting ahead of him?

Comment

Yeah I’m sure there is a little faith left but he has been mostly sitting on the bench since March. Not enough faith to start him ahead of a 20 year old… Not enough faith to give him significant minutes in Conference Lg knockouts… Now if someone were to suggest someone else start in his place in TM, his fans would say NO NO we need JBs experience. What experience? Why his experience doesn’t help him at his club? Why is a non-name 20 yr old starting ahead of him?
                                Now , to be honest , I do not like your way of communicating here at PFDC , but for the sake of form I would like to give you some kind of answer ;

ARJ is clearly out of shape right now. ARJ's biggest problem lies in wanting too much in combination with a period behind him (Brighton) in which he also lost self-confidence. Finally, the trainer's style of play is not one that matches the natural 'power' of ARJ.

As long as ARJ does not perform at the level that the trainer wants, he will certainly not be a basic player. But ARJ still has the confidence to turn the tide and will have to show this with substitutes and during training.

Comment

Working...
                                X