Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Mehrdad Mohammadi at Aves and Saman Ghoddos at Ostersunds/Amiens scoring some lovely free kicks.

Comment

^yeah thats correct, thx for bringing that back!
      I wonder who our latest freekick goal scorer in TM was cant remember
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        I guess Ali didn't get the memo that he's supposed to be washed up.

Good for him!
        He is only good against 2nd division clubs and asian teams unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          ^yeah thats correct, thx for bringing that back!
          I wonder who our latest freekick goal scorer in TM was cant remember
          DEJAGAH vs Yemen.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            DEJAGAH vs Yemen.
            woow thats waay back!

I tried to find the goal But i found this intervue from 2019 instead. good old days
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIVODhvZFN0
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

DEJAGAH vs Yemen.
              Wasn't it against Qatar? His debut game?

I still can't believe how underwhelming his TM career ended up being, despite his talent . The injury also really set him back
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Happy birthday to our Captain J. Wish him all the best.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

29 years old, already? Where does the time go?

It seems like yesterday he was our new, exciting 20 year old player that I was clamoring to get on the field in the 2014 WC match vs Argentina. As soon as he was subbed on, he gave some beautiful passes, one that lead to one of the Dejagah/Gucci breakaways!

For all the frustration of his EU (and TM) career, he has always been a professional, class act, and great worldwide representation of Iranian players. He will go down as a legendary TM player, one that defines his generation.

Thank you, JB!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

I still can't believe how underwhelming his TM career ended up being, despite his talent . The injury also really set him back
                    i think about this often. if we had Ashkan for the 2007 Asian Cup and 2010 WCQ (when he was in his athletic prime, injury-free and tearing it up for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga) we might have had different results in those 2 campaigns. God bless CQ for recruiting him - Ashkan had rejected prior invitations from Ghotbi and others.

Comment

Tavalodet Mobarak!

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Ya that was the first time he scored but the last time was at the Asian Cup vs Yemen
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ya that was the first time he scored but the last time was at the Asian Cup vs Yemen
                          If you are talking about ARJ, his most recent goal for TM was in the Algeria friendly this past June. He also scored against Lebanon in the last WC AFC qualifying game in Mashhad in March of this year.

Go ARJ!

Comment

we were talking about the last time someone scored on a freekick in TM
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

There is nothing more boom and bust than iranian fans support. Cycle of one good game and all praise followed by character assassination as soon as there is a slump.
                              When will iranian fans ever learn? Stay loyal and supportive.

In thick and thin: dostet darim alireza agha! Same goes for every player that puts football first and seek or want to seek success in europe.

Learn to summarize a carreer when its over before making that big judgements

Comment

Also if performance and results was everything: some of u haters, stick to watching barcelona and messi or Real. Is it really a good idea watching iranian football if results are that important?

We watch iranian football because of national pride and support to OUR players.

Comment

Working...
                                X