This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    He also had a few instances of beating the defender and putting in a solid pass/cross in the box and also some nice long passes. Both Sofascore a d Whoscored have him at team average (6.7 and 6.3).

Overall of course Dilruson was the best winger today followed by Alireza despite the small sample size. Just think "Garbage" is a bit harsh. (Would not call JB's last season that either).
    Honestly having seen what he and other medicore wingers have done in this league my measuring stick is a little different. Today I think ARJ's performance in 12 mins was a lot better than some of those starts last year where he sometimes looked lost when it came to running, beating a man, playing a cross or simple pass. Most of his actions he performed with conviction and good execution. On the opposite side for usually a backwards pass as end product idrissi was taking 2x as long + the weak shot attempt. At least in the time I was watching.

I can see a situation arising very easily where ARJ and dilrosun start wide, with walemark and idrissi on the bench. The only thing is, the league is so weak that they'll have a super easy run of games for every semi respectable opponent. Despite the likes of Idrissi, Walemark not being better players than ARJ, they are also not as mentally fragile and likely wont experience the block he did last season that got him to this status. But if next week they struggle again vs Walwijk away and he has a longer cameo with similar output as today, I could see him being in contention for a start after that.

Comment

Dutch biggest football news site is reporting that FC Utrecht has interest in Jahanbakhsh:

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=406972

However, there is no concrete offer yet and it remains to be seen if Alireza wants to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Dutch biggest football news site is reporting that FC Utrecht has interest in Jahanbakhsh:

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=406972

However, there is no concrete offer yet and it remains to be seen if Alireza wants to move.
        Not the worst option in the world at this point. Would probably mean more playing time, but a massive paycut. Couple of seasons there and then he can finish the last 3 years of his career somewhere in the Persian Gulf making big money.

Comment

Fraser plays defensive & super boring. NEC would even be a better option for ARJ.
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

https://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/56713/...redivisie-club
            general consensus from their fans on here at least is that they would be better off keeping ARJ and loaning out Walemark. Most say they prefer him to idrissi and walemark.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              https://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/56713/...redivisie-club
              general consensus from their fans on here at least is that they would be better off keeping ARJ and loaning out Walemark. Most say they prefer him to idrissi and walemark.
              I really don’t think JB is playing any worse than the other wingers. I think we hyper analyze and solely focus on him, because we only really care about his performance.

Comment

He could have the same fate at Utrecht or else where. A couple of bad/average to start and he will be straight under pressure.
                At NEC/AZ the expectations around him were low so he was quietly improving.
                With his last AZ season and big transfer to Brighton, people expect more from him and are less comprehensive

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  I really don’t think JB is playing any worse than the other wingers. I think we hyper analyze and solely focus on him, because we only really care about his performance.
                  Yeaup
                  Seem as they are using different measuring stick to evaluate his performance over others in his role..!
                  This kachal asshole & club are trying to frustrate him to leaving the club by keep dicking him outa deserved game action..!
                  Probably assume they can then attract in a more star worthy replacement offering same/similar wages ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    The coaches hyper analyze every player’s performance and they think a 20 yr old from Swedish league is a better option to start for them.

Comment

Most coaches are pretty stubborn. If they give you a couple chances, and you don’t fulfill their expectations, you’ll be labeled as a bench player. It’s a box that’s extremely difficult to get out of, because you then have to consistently play at a high level in your limited opportunities to get out of it.

Slot has already labelled ARJ, so it’s gonna be an uphill battle for him. Just think about his time at Brighton, when he scored 2 goals in 2 games. Did he break into the starting lineup? No. He was given one other starting opportunity, then back on the bench. You would’ve thought after years of disappointment with their long-term pricey investment, they would’ve played him more after FINALLY showing good form but it was back on the bench. But I digress.

I’m glad he’s showing more conviction, I commend his resiliency.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam 2022/23

In my opinion he should stay put. As mentioned earlier Walemark and Idrissi aren’t anything special, and ARJ does much better in his 2nd season. At the beginning of the season most coaches aren’t even sure of their starting XI, so few bad games from his concurrents and few goals and assists from ARJ he will be starting again.

Comment

Feyenoord signed a 22 year old Brazilian prospect winger today. That makes 5 players fighting for two starting spots.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Feyenoord signed a 22 year old Brazilian prospect winger today. That makes 5 players fighting for two starting spots.
                            I wonder if they could put him as forward/com aswell? id like to se him as forward, he is good at the head, good shot, runnings etc. has proven goal record.. com would also be interesting

poor guy if he is set as lb again

anyway, think he can take a startingspot at the wing if he strings a couple of good performances
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

BREAKING! #FCUtrecht has reached an agreement to take over Ali Reza Jahanbakhsh from #Feyenoord for an amount of around 6 million euros! Final details being finalized ✅
                              Going to Utrecht

Comment

Surprisingly high fee too. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X