Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ajab...is it only a loan at least? or is he going for permanent step backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Poor Taremi tried to build a reputation for Iranians and now more and more of Iranian players fail to impress OR stay in Portugal(Mehrdad, Beiro, Moghanlou, Salmani,, Mohebi, soon Niazmand ?)
      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Bro.. you can't compare them with Taremi.
      Taremi is head and shoulders above them

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        ajab...is it only a loan at least? or is he going for permanent step backwards
        I think it is permanent.
        Even if it is loan, look at Moghanlou, Nourafkan. They will never come back to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
          Bro.. you can't compare them with Taremi.
          Taremi is head and shoulders above them
          I know, i didn't compare them but when you come to Portugal you know is not about money. It is about proving yourself then money come after.
          If Mohebi was playing regularly and putting up 10 goals a year, Sko,, mamad mayeli Amir New castle, har ki.. Davatesh mikard belakhare..
          Alipour, zahedi all being invited despite heavy traffic upfront.
          Moshkel jaye digast...

Comment

Poor Taremi tried to build a reputation for Iranians and now more and more of Iranian players fail to impress OR stay in Portugal(Mehrdad, Beiro, Moghanlou, Salmani,, Mohebi, soon Niazmand ?)

It is weird the same quick return to mickey mouse IPL happened with Santa Clara twice (and maybe portimonense if Niazmand follow the trend)

Comment

This is frustrating to hear. The talk from him before the move to Portugal was how much he wants to play in Europe - he does a season, starts to work his way into consideration and a couple of decent games. He has started to settle in and has opportunity to push on in the second season and he decides to go back in Iran and at his age wastes a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                This is frustrating to hear. The talk from him before the move to Portugal was how much he wants to play in Europe - he does a season, starts to work his way into consideration and a couple of decent games. He has started to settle in and has opportunity to push on in the second season and he decides to go back in Iran and at his age wastes a season.
                There has to be motivation for that to happen. If you're seeing players from IPL/UAE/Qatar get called up before you, then you ask yourself what's the point of being in Europe anymore when I can easily be called up from those countries?

Comment

Lets see he can even dominate in IPL?!!!!

Comment

Lets see he can even dominate in IPL?!!!!

Mahbod, why do you even care where he goes??? What difference does it make for you??? Answer the question!!!

Comment

It is year and half loan to eses.

Comment

It is year and half loan to eses.
                        A year and half?
                        What's the point of a loan at that point? Might as well sell the guy

Comment

Does anyone know if a player who is on loan and goes to the World Cup - does the team they’re loaned to get the money? Or the owner club?

If the latter, then khak too sare Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Does anyone know if a player who is on loan and goes to the World Cup - does the team they’re loaned to get the money? Or the owner club?

If the latter, then khak too sare Esteghlal.
                            Didn't really understand that question. What does going to WC have to do with money from loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                              Didn't really understand that question. What does going to WC have to do with money from loan?
                              Fifa is paying out $200million to clubs for using their players in the world Cup 《 source -- https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...82/story.shtml

Nokhodi is asking, in a loan, whether the parent club or the loan club get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                What DJ Alborz said.

Comment

Working...
                                X