X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Not in squad today. So i guess he is heading back to Iran finally [emoji19]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    What was the point of going to Europe to go back immediately to IPL?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Easy. Seeing players from Iran or from UAE get called up.

Comment

I honestly don't get this.
        Look like Moghanlou situation.
        He is young, got ok playing time at his first season. Had decent preseason and now this shit...
        I thought he is a, wise guy. Guess not.
        Also the money in Portugal is a factor. These guys are paid between 100 to 200k max. While he can cash 5 times more in Iran at least.
        Ina aksaran jelo pashono mibinan. Unfortunately!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
          What difference does it make for you where he goes? He wasn't called up when he was in Portugal. Didn't see you complaining then when he wasn't called up ahead of Ghaedi, Torabi, or Sadeghi? I thought you were a wise guy, guess not.
          He wasn't called up when he was in Iran either.
          Only Wilmots liked him
          I don't think it is about Iran vs Portugal.
          He was struggling in his last IPL season tbh

Comment

He wasn't called up when he was in Iran either.
            Only Wilmots liked him
            I don't think it is about this

False! He was called up for Uzbekistan and Bosnia match.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              False! He was called up for Uzbekistan and Bosnia match.
              I mean regularly
              I know you like him which is fine and i don't dislike him either but he had a shitty IPL season last year before his move. While Ghaedi had a great season. Ghaedi wasnt invited when he sucked at UAE either.

Comment

I mean regularly
                I know you like him which is fine and i don't dislike him either but he had a shitty IPL season last year before his move. While Ghaedi had a great season. Ghaedi wasnt invited when he sucked at UAE either.

LOL, Ghaedi was called up when was playing in the UAE! Kaveh was invited when he didn't do shit in OHL. Stop making up excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
                  What difference does it make for you where he goes? He wasn't called up when he was in Portugal. Didn't see you complaining then when he wasn't called up ahead of Ghaedi, Torabi, or Sadeghi? I thought you were a wise guy, guess not.
                  I don't like Ghaedi but he had a good season with Esteghlal before going down in uae while Mohebi didn't have an impressive season with Sepahan and just returned from injury. Mohebi also start to play, improve and scored pretty late in Santa Clara season.

Anyways, I also don't understand the money reason. Isn't IPL famous for not paying on time or at all his players. Specifically with a money that is worth nothing.

He could have gone directly to SS from Sepahan like millions of internal transfers. And if money was the reason he could have milked a qatari club like Mehrmo

Comment

I don't like Ghaedi but he had a good season with Esteghlal before going down in uae while Mohebi didn't have an impressive season with Sepahan and just returned from injury. Mohebi also start to play, improve and scored pretty late in Santa Clara season.

Anyways, I also don't understand the money reason. Isn't IPL famous for not paying on time or at all his players. Specifically with a money that is worth nothing.

He could have gone directly to SS from Sepahan like millions of internal transfers. And if money was the reason he could have milked a qatari club like Mehrmo
                    How can you have a good season if you're injured? I think you answer your question.

I never said anything about money???

Comment

LOL, Ghaedi was called up when was playing in the UAE! Kaveh was invited when he didn't do shit in OHL. Stop making up excuses!
                      Chi migi bara khodet?
                      Kaveh been around TM for few years. You comparing him with a guy who never had a complete dominating season in league!
                      I don't like Ghaedi but he was killing it in IPL for quite sometime. Both they were getting calls base on their old reputations and when the struggling continued, they were not invited anymore.
                      Name me even half good season of Mohebi please?!?!!

Comment

Chi migi bara khodet?
                        Kaveh been around TM for few years. You comparing him with a guy who never had a complete dominating season in league!
                        I don't like Ghaedi but he was killing it in IPL for quite sometime. Both they were getting calls base on their old reputations and when the struggling continued, they were not invited anymore.
                        Name me even half good season of Mohebi please?!?!!

To chi migi bara khodet?

You still haven't answered my question, answer my question. I am saying what difference for you does it make if he goes back to IPL when players from IPL are going to be called up? And when he was going to be called up in IPL under Skocic?

Comment

To chi migi bara khodet?

You still haven't answered my question, answer my question. I am saying what difference for you does it make if he goes back to IPL when players from IPL are going to be called up? And when he was going to be called up in IPL under Skocic?
                          I usually dont argue with kids. Grow up!

Comment

To chi migi bara khodet?

Skocic will be fired in three months. Mohebbi is only 23 and if he stays in Europe and keeps improving he has a better chance of being considered by future coaches who aren’t IPL dallals.

Comment

It is almost done deal. He joined eses. Will be announced soon,
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183717...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Poor Taremi tried to build a reputation for Iranians and now more and more of Iranian players fail to impress OR stay in Portugal(Mehrdad, Beiro, Moghanlou, Salmani,, Mohebi, soon Niazmand ?)

Comment

Working...
                                X