This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ajab!!!! Not surprised at ALLLL

When I criticised him for fooling around in portugal instead of focusing on his practise sessions more than other players in his team ,some members here like MR hoorad attacked me.

You're in protugal to play football and improve your football not to have a holiday during the season.

Hopefully something happens and he is given another chance in protugal . He is 23 and once his loan is over he'll be 25 pretty much say good bye to top 3 leagues in the world which i had hope for him to join one by the age of 26.

I thought to myself he is 22 and will put his head down and focus on his football "ONLY" and by age of 26 after dominating liga nos , moving to either bundes liga , la liga or even premier league.

PS: Mohebi is my bushehri koka and I have followed him since day one. He comes a from an educated family, but he only talks and doesn't act.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
      Fifa is paying out $200million to clubs for using their players in the world Cup 《 source -- https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...82/story.shtml

Nokhodi is asking, in a loan, whether the parent club or the loan club get paid?
      Parent. They own the player

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
        Parent. They own the player
        Then Esteghlal are idiots. Losing money twice on this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          How do you know he's going to the World Cup, Nokhodi?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            How do you know he's going to the World Cup, Nokhodi?
            Let’s just say there’s a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              It is weird the same quick return to mickey mouse IPL happened with Santa Clara twice (and maybe portimonense if Niazmand follow the trend)
              Money talks unfortunately.. Taremi even mentioned it in Adel's interview that IPL clubs pay more than the mid tier Portuguese teams. I don't know how but IPL teams somehow have money to get players.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Money talks unfortunately.. Taremi even mentioned it in Adel's interview that IPL clubs pay more than the mid tier Portuguese teams. I don't know how but IPL teams somehow have money to get players.
                IPL pays more than Qatar or UAE? Same IPL that CAS's favorite customer? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

khob, enam az een yaroo ...!! another likely wasted talent....whatta a koskhol...!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    IPL pays more than Qatar or UAE? Same IPL that CAS's favorite customer? I find that hard to believe.
                    Not more than Qatar/UAE but more than Portugal.

Comment

They probably used the FIFA money to reduce the salary that Esteghlal has to pay. And it is logical. They probably explained to Santa Clara that the probability of him making the WC while playing for SC is 10% while has a 60% chance of making the WC if playing for Esteghlal...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        They probably used the FIFA money to reduce the salary that Esteghlal has to pay. And it is logical. They probably explained to Santa Clara that the probability of him making the WC while playing for SC is 10% while has a 60% chance of making the WC if playing for Esteghlal...
                        But that’s a hypothetical. It’s a bad financial work.

Comment

But that’s a hypothetical. It’s a bad financial work.
                          Mine is definitely hypothetical. I was not privy to any of the details of the negotiations. But isn't your assumption that they lost money twice hypothetical too. Obviously, the negotiations went on for a long time and it would be hard to imagine for a cash strapped club to completely forget about a $200K payout... But I suppose possible.

Comment

But is it official now? Is there a picture of him wearing an SS shirt?

I only read here that it's official, but haven't seen or read anything else to be honest...
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              But is it official now? Is there a picture of him wearing an SS shirt?

I only read here that it's official, but haven't seen or read anything else to be honest...
                              There are waiting ITC from Santa Clara.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores
                                Really bad move by Mohebi. I think his European career is over.

Too bad - he tried, but maybe our national team coach doesn't favour European pedigree and that is dissauding and disheartening.

He is going to go from scoring against Benfica to playing against Mes Kerman.

Defeatist mentality by Mohebi. Kudos to Ali Alipour.
                                Well Tehranto, that's on the national team coach then who doesn't favor European players because they are seemingly a threat to his position since they see the training and professionalism in Europe and compare it to the current state in the national team.

Edit: Tehranto, why did you delete your post?

Comment

Working...
                                X