FIFA 23 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

They stopped doing the standalone games and just put them as a free DLC on the games.
    I would pay for a good product!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I would pay for a good product!
      Same here. I loved the standalone games and being able to play through the qualifying campaign.

Comment

Iran's World Cup kits in FIFA 23:
        https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...n_leaked_kits/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The World Cup mode just got added to FIFA Mobile and here are the ratings for Iran. FIFA Mobile has a slightly different rating system than console FIFA, so the ratings are usually 1-3 less on mobile. I guess we can expect most of these ratings to be just slightly higher on console.

Comment

Also interesting to note, Hosseinzadeh is added to Ultimate Team with a picture of Saleh Hardani in FIFA Mobile lol

Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 11-08-2022, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Also interesting to note, Hosseinzadeh is added to Ultimate Team with a picture of Saleh Hardani in FIFA Mobile lol

Atleast they didnt give him an Iraqi flag like previous years with our players, and named him Hossein Al Hassouni or Salim Al Hardani, thats actually progress from the ea sports crew.. 😅🤒
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                I changed my mind, kit actually looks solid suddenly? Sure its not 10/10 but good enough.. is it just me?
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Taremi at 81 is waay to low, id say atm 86-87? If he starts banging in freekicks and long rage shots he would press 89-90? Maybe im biased but classic ea sports underrating our players, looking forward to the new game 2023 with some other fifa game than ea sports.good riddance..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Is Azmoun the only player with his face actually rendered in the game?

Surprised if Taremi isnt rendered yet as he is now more sucessful than Azmoun as well has had more TOTW and Special cards.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      Is Azmoun the only player with his face actually rendered in the game?

Surprised if Taremi isnt rendered yet as he is now more sucessful than Azmoun as well has had more TOTW and Special cards.
                      Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, and Beitashour also have their actual faces

Comment

Ahmad Nour a 74 is hilarious for once FIFA was kind to us Majid Hosseini and PAG ratings are disrespectful and extremely low….should both be 74-75
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shojaei in the squad - good to see they have done their research unless they know something we don’t

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, and Beitashour also have their actual faces
                            I was thinking to possibly buy fifa 23 (haven’t bought any fifa game since 20), but this World Cup mode is just lazy. No new faces or updated scans for any of our players?

Since EA is losing the rights to the FIFA name after this game cycle, I think they half assed the World Cup mode as a result. It seems like I’d only play through the World Cup tournament with Iran once and never play again, so I’ll pass on buying this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

I was thinking to possibly buy fifa 23 (haven’t bought any fifa game since 20), but this World Cup mode is just lazy. No new faces or updated scans for any of our players?

Since EA is losing the rights to the FIFA name after this game cycle, I think they half assed the World Cup mode as a result. It seems like I’d only play through the World Cup tournament with Iran once and never play again, so I’ll pass on buying this game.
                              They have an updated face for Ghoddos, but for example they don't even Khalilzadeh or Kanaani in our WC squad (at least not on mobile). It looks like they just added random Iranian players from previous FIFA games like Mehrdad Mohammadi, Kaveh Rezaei, etc. who haven't even played for us in a while now

Comment

Nourollahi a 74?

Comment

Working...
                                X