Voria Ghafouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voria Ghafouri

I wanted to see what you guys think of the situation that's going on with him these days. Esteghlal not signing him so far and it seems that it may not take place because of comments he has made in support of the Iranian people.

I have to say he is very brave and is someone that has put his people and country first before the blood sucking regime. Best of luck to him, and I really hope he finds another team and wishfully outside of Iran to sign him and appreciate him. His heart and bravery goes a long way in the face of what our people are facing and its always a breath of fresh air when you have someone like him stand up.

Payande Iran

I posted this in another thread but valiance should be republished. Vouria ba-gheyrat. Long Live Voria.

---

The anti-Iranian IR forces inside Iran tried to paint Vouria Ghafouri as a Kurdish seperatist but he responded beautifully:

"I have one life/soul and I would sacrifice my life 1000 times for Iran"

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This regime sees all ethnic minorities as automatic suspects and even criminals. I have heard more than once that sunni Kurdish people being told by regime officials that they have two "automatic crimes" being Kurdish and being Sunni. I have always liked Voria's personality and his hard work on the pitch.

Go Voria!

Comment

He’s a good guy but his football is in decline. Best of luck to him at next club.

Comment

As a person only positive things can be said about him, but seriously footballing wise he is in serious decline and long replaced by hardani.

If he remained in SS it would only be for leadership qualities, in dressing room, etc, at which stage he might as well return in some sort of coaching capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            As a person only positive things can be said about him, but seriously footballing wise he is in serious decline and long replaced by hardani.
            If he remained in SS it would only be for leadership qualities, in dressing room, etc, at which stage he might as well return in some sort of coaching capacity.
            Yes, no question football-wise he is on a decline and Esteghlal maybe cannot afford him to be the backup RB.

Plus, they will opt to go with youth and current core. That's been their strategy and has paid handsomely the past 3 or so years (Allahyar, Ghayedi, Hosseinzadeh seems to be next).

Vouria is a national treasure and Khoda hefzesh koneh.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hasn't he been in decline since last WC? I remember he had some beef with CQ after being dropped from 2018 squad.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He is hero off the field no doubt, but football wise as it has been said he lost few steps.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  I posted this in another thread but valiance should be republished. Vouria ba-gheyrat. Long Live Voria.

---

The anti-Iranian IR forces inside Iran tried to paint Vouria Ghafouri as a Kurdish seperatist but he responded beautifully:

"I have one life/soul and I would sacrifice my life 1000 times for Iran"

PR has been very primitivo, a wise regime wouldn't antagonise ethnic minorites nor people like Vooria.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Jabbari ges emotional defending Vouria. "He speaks for all of the Iranian people."

Comment

Ducking Misaghi deflecting Jabari’s emotional display from Vouria to the plight of the Team Melli. Like WTF bro!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        Ducking Misaghi deflecting Jabari’s emotional display from Vouria to the plight of the Team Melli. Like WTF bro!
                        jabari is mad beacause majidi didnt want him come to ss.
                        as being ss number 1 sworn enemy , I WAS HOPING FOR MAJIDI
                        TOBRNG JABARRI TO SS.because jabari is pure hashiyeh AND
                        SS WOULD not have WON THE CUP WITH JABBARI THERE.
                        majidi knew exactly what he was doing to keep MR.HASHIYEH
                        away from ss...jabbari is a zirab zan and he splits locker rooms.
                        teams like ss and pp only way they can win a cup is keep hashiyeh away...pesepolis #1 reasin win 5 cups , because the caching staff kept hashiyeh away.

Comment

i could be wrong but i wonder if the tears is from him worrying about that Taj will bring in CQ, concidering his display and comments about CQ in yazdah show..
                          some valid points though.. but convenient he speaks out now..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I don't put too much weight on what Jabbari say generally. Weird guy overall.
                            Who refuse to join his TM few months before WC?,
                            Har ja bood jenah mokhalef bod. Nice to back Vouria but people like him create division everywhere they go...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                              I wanted to see what you guys think of the situation that's going on with him these days. Esteghlal not signing him so far and it seems that it may not take place because of comments he has made in support of the Iranian people.

I have to say he is very brave and is someone that has put his people and country first before the blood sucking regime. Best of luck to him, and I really hope he finds another team and wishfully outside of Iran to sign him and appreciate him. His heart and bravery goes a long way in the face of what our people are facing and its always a breath of fresh air when you have someone like him stand up.

Payande Iran
                              It's not because of his comments. Even last year he was not that great while he got paid a real high salary. Plus he is getting older and if you recall years ago he was not chosen for TM also. Besides these comments he has always been making if it was for the comments he would not have been signed last year at such a high salary.

Comment

Working...
                              X