#FreeGhaedi Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#FreeGhaedi Thread

We seriously need to bring this guy back, in form, for the world cup. And unleash him on wales and usa.
    vs england, we need other style, but he could do well in the end against a tired mcgure..
    with no disrespect to gholi, but id prefer ghaedi + now we have 26 spots so he would be the perfect joker in the squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Katk123lE
    Supporting Team Melli

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    We seriously need to bring this guy back, in form, for the world cup. And unleash him on wales and usa.
    vs england, we need other style, but he could do well in the end against a tired mcgure..
    with no disrespect to gholi, but id prefer ghaedi + now we have 26 spots so he would be the perfect joker in the squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Katk123lE
    No, I want him far from TM

Comment

Wales and England are physical teams. No thanks!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

As if we're not on target for enough humiliation as it is.

Comment

^lool

lol poor Ghaedi,
          we need some magic back in TM. he can atleast take on his defender..
          guess im one of very few supporters at PFDC, yaall bunch of haters (joking)

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I have to disagree with you on this one keshwardoost, but I have a strong feeling that skocic will actually pick him in the final 26 over guys like Mohebi and Zahedi who are both (in different ways) awkward to play against.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I have to disagree with you on this one keshwardoost, but I have a strong feeling that skocic will actually pick him in the final 26 over guys like Mohebi and Zahedi who are both (in different ways) awkward to play against.
              Hope you are right about Sko. id like to se Zahedi and possibly Mohebbi in the squad aswell. but sko never tested them properly, and that is very sad.
              hope they have a good start at the new season, i believe we need all of these guys young spirits and energy, and different styles as options. and some neew blood in TM.

we have to many players halfass performing in to many games, for an example, with some new fresh competition, id doublt gholi would make those extra dribbles and miss his chances, or not pass when he should. there are a few more, but that one is the most obvious strange performing player during last 4-5 games.

think we need to test these new players, and should have done that already. keep everybody at their toes.
              dissapointed in sko never testing zahedi, even though called up during those 2 games.
              same goes with playing ghaedi more when he was performing well at tm.

giving allahyar 5 minutes is also very dissapointing, dont get what he is doing there.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

anyway, remember to bump this thread, when Ghaedi scores a brace vs usa.. and becomes national hero (if he gets called up)
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

this guy is a very poor man's khalatbari. not even performing at a star level in his arab club team

Comment

gaedi would be great super sub in the wc.
                    but skocic dont believe in him nor torabi.

Comment

Working...
                    X