استقلالیا میگفتن علی دمبه
    پرسپولیسیا
    میگفتن
    ناصر وافوری .

فوتبال مااینطوری شد جهانی
    دمبه و وافور

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Your choice of Taremi was an odd one to choose here. SC has been great for his development, but (others aside) did he necessarily polish up the diamond Taremi much more than Carvalhal did?

And surely there were many involved in the development of this player, no? Including the guy who fast-tracked him over other players who were in Europe, to the anger of many on this forum (at the time), and who forged his move to Portuguese league after years in the wilderness of Qatari league, Turkish moves etc....

https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/mehdi-tar...dece-a-queiroz

CQ helping Mehdi move when no longer TM coach [emoji50]:

"Something Carlos Carvalhal himself mentioned at the end of the meeting between Rio Ave and CD Aves, in which Taremi scored three goals. For the Iranian striker to be there, it took a great deal of persuasion. “Taremi is here a little by accident. It wasn't a player we had the chance to get [for financial reasons]. It came from my persuasiveness and André Vilas-Boas [the former player, who is now Rio Ave's sporting director] and the great help of Carlos Queiroz and his translator. Because the player had to give up a lot of money to come to Rio Ave and to show up in Europe, ”said Carvalhal, after Rio Ave's rout against CD Aves."

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...19-2020/page35

https://www.teammelli.com/queiroz-ap...-mehdi-taremi/

CQ: “Mehdi Taremi is a great player with the potential to win in Europe. For 4, 5 years, he was a starter in the Iran national team,” the current Colombia coach told BOLA. Queiroz coached Iran from 2011 to 2018 leading the Persian to two consecutive FIFA World Cups 2014 and 2018. Queiroz introduced Taremi to Team Melli of Iran. Carlos Queiroz has no doubt that Rio Ave made the right choice in securing the services of the Iranian striker. “I hope he succeeds, he deserves everything, he is a great player and fantastic person. I never had doubts that he was an excellent player. I can only be proud of this moment and thankful for all he has done for me. He and other players called me Papa and that made me feel awkward but it is something I cannot ignore and always cherish ” Carlos Queiroz said with emotion.

Taremi: "Carlos Queiroz showed more faith in my than any other coach, it is he who I thank"

Strange option to choose...
      This is a pointless to and fro. There are many who claim to have discovered and helped Taremi on his way. But who polished him up and made him the player he is now? My example wasn't a serious suggestion and was just to point out that there are many people who could have a statute. In fact, if that was allowed, there would be more statute propped up in the streets of Theran than actual people.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        This is a pointless to and fro. There are many who claim to have discovered and helped Taremi on his way. But who polished him up and made him the player he is now? My example wasn't a serious suggestion and was just to point out that there are many people who could have a statute. In fact, if that was allowed, there would be more statute propped up in the streets of Theran than actual people.
        Probably Carvalhal, SC and Queiroz. (With honourable mention to Daei) All three polished the diamond and had a huge impact on his trajectory. It's really difficult to separate one from the rest, like Carvalhal showed faith in Mehdi from day one (unlike SC who benched him for months) and really got him into shape on the pitch. I can't say he had less of an impact than SC in building this player.

Good to give credit where credit's due.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          Add Ak8 to that list for his footballing skills and the joy he brought when active.
          (i know some will jump on this and argue he had to many disputes.. but he shure entertained us like nobody else at those years.
          I have hard time seing we will have anybody playing the game like he did, we will be very lucky if this happens again.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJGS6FPisc
          https://www.facebook.com/AFCAsianCup...3921015136490/
          https://twitter.com/afcasiancup/stat...48841079009283
          ]

Arguably Iran's most talented and skilled player EVER! We most likely wont see another player like him. I truly miss those early to mid 2000s during his prime. I remember when he joined Bayern Munchen I bought their subscription so I could see his games and interviews because back then there werent youtube pages and such. Used to rush to get off work so I could come home and watch the Bundesliga games.
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Forget Statue. Lets build a shrine for him and worship him like we do for those characters from 1400 years ago.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If we do erect a statue, please make sure it's regularly cleaned of wasp nests lest we have something unfortunate:

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                He deserves another 10 year contract. Look at where he got us in 8 years.
                Another 10 years and we will be a force to be reckoned with.
                imagine we had him since 2019
                ?
                about now he had kori going with prince charles
                on tweeter over iran vs england match.

this is what cq would say to charles
                to start the psycholagical war with england.

cq to charles
                " hey prick, you will die before your mother ,
                you will never become a king..#iran is your daddy "

cq would of get a tie from england if
                he nver left in 2019 and we advance fom this group
                with 5pt.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  فوتبال مااینطوری شد جهانی
                  دمبه و وافور

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                    ]

Arguably Iran's most talented and skilled player EVER! We most likely wont see another player like him. I truly miss those early to mid 2000s during his prime. I remember when he joined Bayern Munchen I bought their subscription so I could see his games and interviews because back then there werent youtube pages and such. Used to rush to get off work so I could come home and watch the Bundesliga games.
                    It’s not even debatable bro….AK8 was by far the most talented, skilled and gifted player Iran has ever produced. If only he had a functioning brain inside that head of his….
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      It’s not even debatable bro….AK8 was by far the most talented, skilled and gifted player Iran has ever produced. If only he had a functioning brain inside that head of his….
                      he was A LOT MORE in shape 3 years after he retired THAN
                      WHEN HE was in his prime playing.

Comment

Karimi never reached the heights of his amazing potential though. This is why as a player the guys in the post 1998 era who deserve the most credit (as players) are Daei, Mahdavikia closely followed by Nekounam even if Ali Karimi was the most gifted

Hopefully in the future all of these will receive the respect they deserve

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Never will I forget his performance vs Korea. Legendary! Even in AC versus China the guy could turn it on and off.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Never will I forget his performance vs Korea. Legendary! Even in AC versus China the guy could turn it on and off.
                            Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            if i ever become head of iff
                            i wold prosecute khodad azizi and ali karimi
                            FOR TURNING THEIR BACK on TEAM MELLI,
                            and costing tm 2 world cup appearance 2002 and 2010.
                            it be a civil prosecution DEMANDING THE FIFA MONEY
                            TM WOuLD F GOTTEN paid for 02 ,2010 wc frm azizi and karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              if i ever become head of iff
                              i wold prosecute khodad azizi and ali karimi
                              FOR TURNING THEIR BACK on TEAM MELLI,
                              and costing tm 2 world cup appearance 2002 and 2010.
                              it be a civil prosecution DEMANDING THE FIFA MONEY
                              TM WOuLD F GOTTEN paid for 02 ,2010 wc frm azizi and karimi.
                              If I get to be head of IFF

Id push for our fifa money, or push for a solution that they pay from that pot: our coaches, kits and camps directly or something in that direction until sanktions are gone.

# Start a style identification and set up organized style from youth teams to A team so they learn same basics and structure/style so its easyier to take the step up ftom youthteams to TM.
                              Thats also not as costly as it sounds in the long run, just bunch of benifits.

# Hire/scout coaches after those terms from style identification plan.

# Invest in B team turnament in sept-nov every year, good for giving chance to TM local prospects before asia cups for an example.

A team goes to same cqmp every year, easyer to set up rutines for the camp and improve the camp gradualy every year after evaluation prosecc. What was good what can be better.
                              Not in tehran, maybe end 5 days in tehran training complex, or initial 5 fays in iran, for physics tests team organization,chefs and so on needs to practice on travel part so a good trip is recomended. Spain, or an Iran friendly country for an example.

#Set up fun bonuses, not only cash. For an example. Win 5 straight games in qualifyiers go to a disney land version maybe in qatar with team, 7 games, 4 days mexico, 10 games no loss, everybody gets 1 hour in TM bus no questions asked.. you se where im going with this..

Involve team i choosing thiese goals, makes it more unintentionqly motivating for the players to be involved in this prosec, having team meetings to choose the goals. This brings team and group together. Involve some charity in it to keep them on the ground and mentaly humble. 3rd straight win, visit childrens hospital with team, start with that. Makes them remember who we play fore. Minimizes diva stuff on and of field and makes maybe team more effective,
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Forget Statue. Lets build a shrine for him and worship him like we do for those characters from 1400 years ago.
                                you mean instead of them, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X