(POLL) Do you think IFF should replace Skocic with CQ? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Should IFF replace Skocic with Carlos Quieroz

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Its not to late. Only the moraleboost is reason enough,

69 71.88%
  • No! Its to late. To little time for new coach.

27 28.13%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: (POLL) Do you think IFF should replace Skocic with CQ?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 Times in 910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    I didn't bother read all of it because it was all nonsense. The mashsaeed is coming back to you.

You know whats really making mad is stupid fans.

Instead of asking for friendly games and starting hashtags about friendly games they come up with stupid hashtags about sacking skocic!

Instead of puting pressure on IFF to get friendly games they put pressure on team melli coaching staff and players! THATS STUPID!

Sacking skocic doesn't get you 3-4 friendly matches that we need.

Saudi arabia already booked their european team for novermber friendly yet we're here argueing about who should be our next coach lol

Don't bother reading the top bit you won't get it, its too much to handle for mashsaeed . Ma hey migim nareh, baz migeh bedoosh.

anyways long story short Skocic will stay! Confirmed by IFF and sports ministry! Now that you know this, will you stop this nonsense and support team melli or not?

i will not waste my time replyng to your posts.
    any more..you dont have the knowledge of iran football,
    you just have basic knowledge.
    do me favor dont reply to my posts either.

thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kateb For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Superparsi View Post
    Skocic was just a shock the team needed to come out of that mess they were in.
    Wait... what?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,772 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kateb View Post
    i will not waste my time replyng to your posts.
    any more..you dont have the knowledge of iran football,
    you just have basic knowledge.
    do me favor dont reply to my posts either.

thank you
    There is a wonderful forum feature called block user. If you dont wanna see someone's posts use it. I've started implementing it with regard to the bullying and harrassment by some. Saves you time amd energy. I personally quite like reading Milads posts...but for you that may not be the case.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 Times in 910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    There is a wonderful forum feature called block user. If you dont wanna see someone's posts use it. I've started implementing it with regard to the bullying and harrassment by some. Saves you time amd energy. I personally quite like reading Milads posts...but for you that may not be the case.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    i dont mined reading his posts
    he is not a bad person
    just wont reply to him anymore.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    9 out of10 times i disagree with mashsaeed aka kateb and find this whole issue quite spammy but we have to reckon that he is a force of Nature. He deserves respect for that.

He would be THE perfect relentless fan leader on stands in arenas. Just give a megaphone and he Will be relentless against irans opponent.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AGC View Post
    9 out of10 times i disagree with mashsaeed aka kateb and find this whole issue quite spammy but we have to reckon that he is a force of Nature. He deserves respect for that.

He would be THE perfect relentless fan leader on stands in arenas. Just give a megaphone and he Will be relentless against irans opponent.
    I wonder if you realize that this is the strongest case neuroscience has to offer... the illusion of self. everyone is precisely a force of nature. Interesting for you to point it out as such.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to somebuffguy For This Useful Post:

AGC

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,530 Times in 5,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Thats no money........they always act broke but this country is full of money if needed/wanted.
    Yes. Everyone is aware of that... They just won't pay them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,658 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Guys is the ignore list what you are referring to as "block list"? Is there a way to completely block someone's name from coming up, so you can avoid seeing if they have replied to your posts?

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by somebuffguy View Post
    Wait... what?
    Farsi begam dadash?
    VIVA K8RIMI

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,436 Times in 1,571 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Thank you bro , I enjoy reading your posts too. I've noticed that he has used vulgar language AGAIN. ..... well he has been added to my ignore list.

Anyways lets keep the thread healthy and live. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 167

You do not have permission to view the list of names.