Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL) Do you think IFF should replace Skocic with CQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a way for PFDC to finally make some money off of their users. Accommodate betting between members and the house takes 10% of the wagered amount!!!! Risk free. That way Milad and I could take some of Kateb's money!!! J/K Kateb jan... But seriously, it would eliminate a lot of back and forth here...

Although in this case, Kateb can influence the results by starting his IFF phonathon again to bring back CQ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Mashti I ain't fan of skocic. I support him because he is our national team manager . Actually I was the first guy who gave him "YES MAN Bibokhar" title. 1 year ago it was the time to change him but people weren't interested. Changing the coach at this time of the year is STUPID! END OFF.

Even the saudi's understand this concept! That says a lot about you if you don't get it Mashti jan
      I think this is an issue. It seems some want to force you to be a Skocic or CQ fan. Tbh I'm not a fan of either I am a fan of TM. I would prefer a S. American coach to both. But the reality the fans disagree on how to go forward. Some want change others want continuity. I'm for continuity. Each have their arguments for and against. I don't see a middle ground. As Azmoun said the division doesn't help and its getting deeper.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Insert vomit emoji.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          C.Q is not coming back!

I don't know how many times this needs to be repeated.
          I think we are doing ourselves a disservice by continuing to bring this topic up. I hope this is not even being discussed in IFF because it's such a disgraceful, unprofessional thing to do. This man took us from the brink of elimination in the second round of qualifications to the world cup. I have his back. I hope so do the players, and IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            78% cq
            22% skocic
            despite only 5%of all votes in
            kateb news has called this election for cq.
            let me guess who voted for skocic
            milad, milad cousin jamal ozone tooleh khers
            cant wait for skocic fans
            and their stolen election conspiracies
            such excuses
            early voting
            late voting
            email voting
            juneteenth cant hold election
            pfdc votng machines dysfunctions
            Baz aziat kardi Kate khanum CQ raft. like a dad who went out for cigarettes and chai, CQ is not coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
              Baz aziat kardi Kate khanum CQ raft. like a dad who went out for cigarettes and chai, CQ is not coming back.
              f....k you😄😄😄

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9gddsefVP8
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Keshwardoost jaan, did you know the idea that loving your country ultimately leads to war is an ideology called liberal hegemony? It's the idea that America was founded on (which is why it's called a liberal democracy, they don't mean liberal in a political sense they mean it as an idea). Look it up, "liberal hegemony". I think you'll be blown away and the underlying reason for so many conflicts become clear.
                  Ok, back to football.

Comment

Those people who cleverly alter their language and suddenly state that they are the only "fans of TM" despite so many comments in support of one individual and against the other....

Man that's surely the lowest of the low.

Own your statements. Own your viewpoint. Own it with your chest.

Pathetic.

Comment

In my opinion after the first 4 games he should have been thanked and let go and replaced with Irani coach since we can't afford a "real" foreign coach. He can't be possibly be better than Ghalenoi, Daei, Nekounam, Majidi, Goldmohammadi. Skocic was just a shock the team needed to come out of that mess they were in. The only two games that really mattered against Korea 1 we barely tied in Azadi and 2nd game we got our asses handed to us and lost to them after like 10 years. He is simply is outclassed for this tournament or Asian cup or any national team head coach positions.. His resume proves everything.
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I didn't bother read all of it because it was all nonsense. The mashsaeed is coming back to you.

You know whats really making mad is stupid fans.

Instead of asking for friendly games and starting hashtags about friendly games they come up with stupid hashtags about sacking skocic!

Instead of puting pressure on IFF to get friendly games they put pressure on team melli coaching staff and players! THATS STUPID!

Sacking skocic doesn't get you 3-4 friendly matches that we need.

Saudi arabia already booked their european team for novermber friendly yet we're here argueing about who should be our next coach lol

Don't bother reading the top bit you won't get it, its too much to handle for mashsaeed . Ma hey migim nareh, baz migeh bedoosh.

anyways long story short Skocic will stay! Confirmed by IFF and sports ministry! Now that you know this, will you stop this nonsense and support team melli or not?

i will not waste my time replyng to your posts.
                        any more..you dont have the knowledge of iran football,
                        you just have basic knowledge.
                        do me favor dont reply to my posts either.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                          Skocic was just a shock the team needed to come out of that mess they were in.
                          Wait... what?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            i will not waste my time replyng to your posts.
                            any more..you dont have the knowledge of iran football,
                            you just have basic knowledge.
                            do me favor dont reply to my posts either.

thank you
                            There is a wonderful forum feature called block user. If you dont wanna see someone's posts use it. I've started implementing it with regard to the bullying and harrassment by some. Saves you time amd energy. I personally quite like reading Milads posts...but for you that may not be the case.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              There is a wonderful forum feature called block user. If you dont wanna see someone's posts use it. I've started implementing it with regard to the bullying and harrassment by some. Saves you time amd energy. I personally quite like reading Milads posts...but for you that may not be the case.

i dont mined reading his posts
                              he is not a bad person
                              just wont reply to him anymore.

Comment

9 out of10 times i disagree with mashsaeed aka kateb and find this whole issue quite spammy but we have to reckon that he is a force of Nature. He deserves respect for that.

He would be THE perfect relentless fan leader on stands in arenas. Just give a megaphone and he Will be relentless against irans opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X