Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL) Do you think IFF should replace Skocic with CQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGC View Post
    9 out of10 times i disagree with mashsaeed aka kateb and find this whole issue quite spammy but we have to reckon that he is a force of Nature. He deserves respect for that.

He would be THE perfect relentless fan leader on stands in arenas. Just give a megaphone and he Will be relentless against irans opponent.
    I wonder if you realize that this is the strongest case neuroscience has to offer... the illusion of self. everyone is precisely a force of nature. Interesting for you to point it out as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Thats no money........they always act broke but this country is full of money if needed/wanted.
      Yes. Everyone is aware of that... They just won't pay them.

Comment

Guys is the ignore list what you are referring to as "block list"? Is there a way to completely block someone's name from coming up, so you can avoid seeing if they have replied to your posts?

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
          Wait... what?
          Farsi begam dadash?
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            There is a wonderful forum feature called block user. If you dont wanna see someone's posts use it. I've started implementing it with regard to the bullying and harrassment by some. Saves you time amd energy. I personally quite like reading Milads posts...but for you that may not be the case.
            Thank you bro , I enjoy reading your posts too. I've noticed that he has used vulgar language AGAIN. ..... well he has been added to my ignore list.

Anyways lets keep the thread healthy and live. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni
              Is that your idea of civil discourse, to call each other gosfand? or are you saying that we should not even attempt to have civil discourse? What are moderators looking for on this forum? I am confused.
              This is a damn sports forum. If you're looking for decorum on a sports forum then you're the one with a problem farzande man.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb
                even if u disagree 10 out of 10 is ok
                thats part of the game its for fun.
                once in a while there are people which scoop low TO LEVEL OF GOSALEH
                and think everythng they say is right and majority dont get it now thats
                nit right IF NOT DISAGREEMENT IS FUN AND HEALTHY
                Im just joking bro. 🙃 Really agree with u

Comment

some replies here and language used are not classy at all.
                  Pls do yourselves a favor and don’t get this thread closed!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This is a tough one. This nation does owe some gratitude to Skocic, he took a team that was almost eliminated and brought them to the next round and excelled and dominated. No it wasn't pretty, but ten wins in a row and a fast qualification is still beautiful. I think he was just more competent than Wilmots and took what Queiroz built and ran with it and it benefited him as much as him replacing Wilmot's benefited us, I mean think about it, we won the games we were expected to win and that's usually going to be enough to finish clear for the top 2 spots (we're lucky we didn't have 3 big names like the other group or we'd have been in trouble surely with Skocic).

The thing is though I know you all feel the doom and gloom. You can see it in the players body language and you can feel it deep down in your hearts. You're nervous, you're worried, and quite frankly you're pretty sure we might get embarrassed at this world cup. Everyone assumes we're the easy win, and it infuriates me because I'm surrounded by nothing but USA fans and honestly right now they're not wrong. This team cannot win any game in our group with these "tactics." We're not some top tier world team who plays beautiful football. That's not us and if you ever felt that way you're delusional.

Quieroz though, he took our weaknesses and masked them behind our strengths. Iran is talented and full of heart and Carlos took that and gave us our full potential almost escaping the group of death in 2018. People were unhappy with our 1 goal games and constant defense, but look at us now. You fools didn't see what we had in him until it was too late. Iran isn't built for competing against the worlds best goal for goal. We're going to get pressed and exposed because we are not a possession team. The group isn't full of Iraq's and Lebanon's. If Carlos came back let's be honest.....we'd all feel some kind of hope again as would the players. You'd have the feeling that even if we don't get out of the group, we won't get embarrassed and we have a chance in every game to leave with AT LEAST a point. Overall, I am for Carlos being rehired, but I'd understand if Skocic was our coach at the World Cup, he got us there and it just is what it is in these late stages. (maybe the unseen blessing is the fact that the WC is not now like it usually is, but in November in case we do make a coach change).

Comment

I voted NO given England, Wales, and USA would have a much more easier time against Skocic as the head coach instead of other options.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                        Baz aziat kardi Kate khanum CQ raft. like a dad who went out for cigarettes and chai, CQ is not coming back.
                        He came back [emoji3531]

This is what Iran means to him

Comment

A free trip to WC???

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            A free trip to WC???
                            CQ QUALIFIED south africa to 2002 wc and left never coach the wc.
                            karma at its best 20 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              He came back [emoji3531]

This is what Iran means to him
                              He did call it FAMILY in his latest Twitter and IG post 💙⭐️🥺

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                He did call it FAMILY in his latest Twitter and IG post 💙⭐️🥺
                                He used similar words in Colombia and Egypt but people here said that he is a professional and he is going to say what he has to in order to get players/fans/federation/govt on his side. So by that logic, he is doing the same thing calling Iran home. Be honest, would he have come back home had we not qualified for WC?

Comment

Working...
                                X