X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    I hope they can meet and ARJ can put in some good words of advice for him
    Ye he will say, if Brighton come calling then say that you’re too busy washing your hair.

Comment

Scored vs. Feyenoord.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Scored vs. Feyenoord.
        Dennis Eckert the troo Aryan!

Comment

He plays as a winger/forward. With ARJ’s drop in form - he would help a lot.

You can watch his goal (58th min. mark) and game here:

https://youtu.be/53DV9IEWu04
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think it's time for TM to take a strong look at him. He plays for a good club and he's been producing in pre-season already.

Is he half, or quarter Persian?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              I think it's time for TM to take a strong look at him. He plays for a good club and he's been producing in pre-season already.

GN doesn't approve this message

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Another reason we need CQ, he snatches up European players and demands European moves.

Comment

Right, because Skocic does...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Why would he? Which IPL club would give him a kickback for this invitation?

I mean the guy complains about the tactical level of Iranian players…. then when he is chasing a goal against South Korea, he subs in Omid Noorafkan instead of the produced-in-Sweden and playing-in-EPL Saman Ghoddos. Can’t wait for this fraud to f*** off!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Why would he? Which IPL club would give him a kickback for this invitation?

I mean the guy complains about the tactical level of Iranian players…. then when he is chasing a goal against South Korea, he subs in Omid Noorafkan instead of the produced-in-Sweden and playing-in-EPL Saman Ghoddos. Can’t wait for this fraud to f*** off!
                      Goh ziad mikhore, faghat balade shekamesho gonde kone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Skocic is very very slow with our deserving legionnaires I agree but at least he finish to invited them. GN will have a true black list and invites some IPL nobodies instead.

Comment

His assist for first goal was more impressive than the one he scored. Lovely touch and awareness.

In general he is very quick player, super mobile and able to play across front 3. Combines well with teammates and technically has strong fundamentals.

I think he will have a good season in belgium and he is at a good age now (25) to take real leap in his career.

He is basically all ours to callup, and I think we definitely should if he continues this form into the start of the season. Much more interesting proposition than the lieks of Torabi, Saeed Sadeghi

Comment

Skocic is very very slow with our deserving legionnaires I agree but at least he finish to invited them.
                            Goh kord.

Invites them to not play them? Better off not inviting them at all!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I think his grandfather is Iranian. Either way, he is all ours as inarsenewetrust said. He won't make the Spanish or German national teams.

His assist (first goal) was sensational - Taremiesque. Good for him to pounce on the second and score. He was probably their MOTM.

Royale Union are in the Champions League qualifiers. Which puts him ahead of so many of our other players.

Comment

He is getting lots of game time in the friendlies which is great to see and he is already putting in good performances. Great resilience from him in his career , didn’t make it in La Liga with Celta Vigo and then struggled on loan in Holland.
                                Rebuilt his career in German 3rd division and was linked with moves up but then suffered injuries and came down bad with COVID in his time there and then when the team make it to the 2nd league they struggled and he had a tough season with injuries etc again.

Comment

Working...
                                X