Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see him back in the team and really hope he can start to put these fitness issues behind him.

Comment

On the bench for Europa League game vs Union Berlin

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He has been out injured for a while and not featured. The team is performing well too so will be hard to win a place back in starting 11. Very unlucky with injuries in his career so far.

Comment

They beat Union Berlin today in Europa League, Eckert was on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            They beat Union Berlin today in Europa League, Eckert was on the bench
            Looks like he is fit but struggling to get into the match day squad in the league games but being named on the bench in Europa league as they can name more subs.

Comment

Subbed on now

Comment

havent paid much attention to this guy....!! is he on the same team that played Leverkusen..? or is that a different usg..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  havent paid much attention to this guy....!! is he on the same team that played Leverkusen..? or is that a different usg..?
                  It's the same team! But Dennis hasn't been getting much playing time lately.

Comment

He scored the other day in the friendly against Oostende.
                    If he can keep fit then there will be opportunities for him to start. Adingra has gone back to Brighton, Boniface has gone and their other striker went to MLS halfway through last season.
                    They have signed a player from Swansea and also Kevin (brother of Alexis) Mac Allister.

Comment

Is his father half-iranian or quarter-iranian?

I can't see GN calling him up personally, he's never been too big on that kind of thing

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Is his father half-iranian or quarter-iranian?

I can't see GN calling him up personally, he's never been too big on that kind of thing
                        His dad is half I think.
                        I don’t think he will get called up but I hope that he can keep fit. He is a talented player but his body is made of glass.

Comment

Eckert in the starting lineup for this season's league opener against Anderlecht, game is on ESPN+ in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            Eckert in the starting lineup for this season's league opener against Anderlecht, game is on ESPN+ in the US

Too bad we have an incompetent federation. We need to nationalize him right away.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Eckert doing a great job taking on defenders & dribbling past them so far

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Too bad we have an incompetent federation. We need to nationalize him right away.
                                1/4 iranian, have 3 names non of them are iranian, doesn't speak persian, often injured, playing in Belgium.. You really count on him?

Comment

Working...
                                X