Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a move for him from 2. Bundesliga!

He definitely has plenty of potential

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      We have contacted him numerous times but he doesn't seem to be keen on doing interviews. We'll keep trying
      Hmmm that might be indicative of where he stands with TM. Hopefully I am wrong as some members who are more familiar with him rate him highly.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Hmmm that might be indicative of where he stands with TM. Hopefully I am wrong as some members who are more familiar with him rate him highly.
        The biggest obstacle for Dennis is obtaining an Iranian passport. A lot depends on if his dad currently has one or not, if not he needs to get one first.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          The biggest obstacle for Dennis is obtaining an Iranian passport. A lot depends on if his dad currently has one or not, if not he needs to get one first.
          Makes sense. Although in past they did it for Zandi and Davari...its doable for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Decent move but highly doubt they repeat close to what they did last year.
            If i am not wrong they were in 2nd div not long ago.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Love it. Wonder what Dennis' skills as a winger are. He has played there before and obviously that is a big need for TM. After ARJ and Gholi, I'm not sure anyone is a "given".

Comment

As it currently stands, Dennis is the fourth best legionnaire we have (if you ONLY look at the quality of their club).

Taremi @ Porto
                Azmoun @ Leverkusen
                Ghoddos @ Brentford

If he gets regular playing time, it's an automatic call up for me.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  As it currently stands, Dennis is the fourth best legionnaire we have (if you ONLY look at the quality of their club).

Taremi @ Porto
                  Azmoun @ Leverkusen
                  Ghoddos @ Brentford

If he gets regular playing time, it's an automatic call up for me.
                  Idk if I’d put it above Dinamo Zagreb

Comment

He’s already started training with the team.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Looks like Dennis’ team has a friendly with Feyenoord on 16 July.

Comment

I think if he were to play wide as well that would strengthen his case for TM callup

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I think if he were to play wide as well that would strengthen his case for TM callup
                          He played wide for his last German team, from what I remember. He can do it.

Comment

If he he puts up double digits for his club he should be considered, no doubt about.
                            That is decent league and champion of the last season even though not a big club.
                            But lets see if he starts for club or not?
                            I haven't followed him much.
                            Does he play only target?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              If he he puts up double digits for his club he should be considered, no doubt about.
                              That is decent league and champion of the last season even though not a big club.

They weren't champions... If they were champions, then they would automatically be in the Champions League. It was Club Brugge who were champions given Belgium's stupid system.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He's a forward that can play as a false 9, lone striker or winger.

The good thing about Dennis is that his other ethnicities are German and Spanish. Zero chance he will make either national team, so if he wants to play international football - Iran is his only option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nb1YHSiP8A

Comment

Working...
                                X