No announcement yet.

FIFA announces host cities for the North America 2026 World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyfeh that las Vegas isn’t a host city. Allegiance stadium is world class and we are much more of an international city than KC

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
      Heyfeh that las Vegas isn’t a host city. Allegiance stadium is world class and we are much more of an international city than KC
      Agree 100%.. Vegas would've been a great option. Allegiant Stadium is arguably one of the best most modern stadiums in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Agree 100%.. Vegas would've been a great option. Allegiant Stadium is arguably one of the best most modern stadiums in the world.
        Vegas is waaaaaay too hot and I am absolutely positive players would get into trouble. It is exactly because Vegas is such a dope place to hang out!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yep KC is right on border of Kansas and Missouri, Largely on the Missouri side. the name Kansas City make folks confuse the city with the State of Kansas (which indeed is largely a shithole, boring desert state) in fact over 75-80% of money and taxes generated in state of Kansas comes from the Overland Park region, which is considered a suburb of Kansas city..!
          here is a tweet from my nephew Alex who does a better job of explaining KC..!! lol

ps
          i wonder if WC games are going to be hosted in the Arrowhead/Chiefs Stadium which is in Missouri side about 10min east of downtown or the SKC Stadium which is some 45min ride to the west in bonner spring, ks..!???
          i suppose it will come down to how big of venue a particular WC game would require ? Chiefs stadium can seat upwards of 80-90k, while SKC Stadium is a newer, more soccer specific with about 20k or slightly less seating ..!!
          "The city boasts the best barbecue in the United States, a fact which is both fun and not up for debate."
          Now there's some midwest/southern humility for you

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
              7 pages and no one has mentioned how come Las Vegas hasn't been selected..... its a shame they have the most modern stadium other than sofi
              people in Nevada leader are blind for withdrawing's their bids...... would of been a good turn out

I've been saying this!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X