Our persian always GHORGHOR behaviour. - Page 2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our persian always GHORGHOR behaviour.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 620 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoosh View Post
    Then why are you here on a persianfootball forum if you're not supporting our Beloved Iran? I see you even have stats like you're here since 2002. Damn you must be an israeli jewish infiltrant betrayer wow
    I have been here long enough to see many come & go. And will never be rude to you, even if you are to me. Thank you for loving Iran so much that you feel impelled to abuse someone who disagrees with you, that is the gist of what is wrong in our good land. Nevertheless I wish you luck & will not engage with you any longer.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,771 Times in 741 Posts
    Just 10k? Lol. The real vatanparasts I know have at least put down 20k. 10k is so weak.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mehdi13 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Dragan burner account confirmed.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Dragan burner account confirmed.
    Lol what this means brah?

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omids View Post
    I have been here long enough to see many come & go. And will never be rude to you, even if you are to me. Thank you for loving Iran so much that you feel impelled to abuse someone who disagrees with you, that is the gist of what is wrong in our good land. Nevertheless I wish you luck & will not engage with you any longer.
    Weak minds never can continue an argument. its ok

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Just 10k? Lol. The real vatanparasts I know have at least put down 20k. 10k is so weak.

lol 10K is more than enough for me for 1 bet.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,813 Times in 2,501 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoosh View Post
    Then why are you here on a persianfootball forum if you're not supporting our Beloved Iran? I see you even have stats like you're here since 2002. Damn you must be an israeli jewish infiltrant betrayer wow
    Wow we are really losing our comradery amd goal of supporting TM and fans. This name calling and labeling is uncalled for an inappropriate. It has to stop. If we tear each other down what can we expect from our TM and federation??? I'm at a loss for words.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Danoosh;2824370]Hi all im on this forum for couple years now but really never commented etc, just always reading everything.
    One thing that's annoying me is some kids here always complain about everything.
    This group might be our easiest group ever.
    USA: struggling to draw against an 3rd world country called el salvador who'se president spent all funds on buying Bitcoin. USA is trash away from home. Tokhmi.
    Whales: Heavily unexperienced same as US. It will show during world cup enviromnent.
    England: ATM i dont have any words for them.. Their coach is same trash as Skocic. Losinf at HOME 0-4 to Hungary. Vayvayvay. Taremi will rape Maguire
    Also I know we not having a lot of friendlies. But dont forget 2018, we lost many friendlies against shittier countries than Algeria.
    Our boys have the motivation, they have the experience. We will end 2nd or 1st this year in our group.
    I already put 10K€ on a betting site iran getting out of group stage.[/QUOTE

Hi!
    Shit this country that country hasn't got us anywhere.
    We think we're the best when we're not. It's not going to be easy.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,231 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Thread closed

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 65

You do not have permission to view the list of names.