Legendary Iranian football clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary Iranian football clips

Who remembers this legendary press conference of Ali Daei, where he shat on all the wannabe nationalists in Iran? Gotta love him for that.

And who remembers the reporter (0:16), that grabbed Robert Saha's arm, to ask him a question? Robert's reaction: priceless

And last but not least, Ali Daei's interview in the UAE

Feel free to post your favorite clips.

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
    Who remembers this legendary press conference of Ali Daei, where he shat on all the wannabe nationalists in Iran? Gotta love him for that.

This was a great one. To be clear he was criticizing pan-turks, not Iranian nationalists.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      This was a great one. To be clear he was criticizing pan-turks, not Iranian nationalists.
      Well those are from Iran too, aren't they? But yes, it is mainly them. Only a small minority though (I hope).

Comment

Who can forget this gem of an interview with the translator bsing his way through!

https://youtu.be/xR_eVW7Hwt8

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Daei always will be the king of press conferences/interviews!

Comment

That Daei interview with the Emirati guy is still hilarious to this day. What makes it funnier is the fact that our goal (scores by Zandi) was offside lol. Meanwhile Daei is flexing his muscles

Jokes aside, credit to Daei for defending his boys. But that interview brings up painful memories. In a way I’m glad we didn’t make it to South Africa 2010. I think if we did, we would have left the tournament with -6 goal difference. In a group with Portugal, Ivory Coast and Brazil.

It’s funny to think that the Team Melli of 2022 would give the Team Melli of 2008 a lot of trouble. Even though they both operate under the same shit system.

Comment

Working...
            X