Team Melli Radio [Official Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Thanks for all the love and respect and pms .
    unfortunately I won't be able to come on the radio
    Shows for this tournament. Regards.
    You’ll be missed - open invitation whenever you want to come back!

Comment

Episode this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Episode this week?
        No, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

No, unfortunately.

Thank you. Hope he's well soon!

Comment

Back this week!

Comment

Going live now!

Comment

I’ve never participated in your program because too shy to do so but I listen as much as I can. What I wanted to mention is that the main person who is the head host of the show does a great job. You have a super calm and neutral demeanour and you treat all guests the same, letting everyone talk and always being super chill in general. You are naturally good at running a show like this and just keeping everything cool, fair, organized, and making respectful comments whenever someone talks or stops talking

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                  I’ve never participated in your program because too shy to do so but I listen as much as I can. What I wanted to mention is that the main person who is the head host of the show does a great job. You have a super calm and neutral demeanour and you treat all guests the same, letting everyone talk and always being super chill in general. You are naturally good at running a show like this and just keeping everything cool, fair, organized, and making respectful comments whenever someone talks or stops talking
                  His control is amazing

Comment

Going live now!

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                      Thanks for the kind words bro! Always appreciate the support whether you speak or not.

Comment

We’ll be doing a Sunday edition of TMR to recap the Japan match. Tune in at 12 PM (PST)!

Comment

Qatar match preview in 30 minutes!

Comment

We’ll be doing our final TMR of the Asian Cup at 6:30 PM (PST) tonight. Let’s get through this as a family lol..

Comment

Working...
                            X