Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Manuel Fernandes, ex portugal international, Valencia, everton and locomotiv moscow signed for Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Manuel Fernandes, ex portugal international, Valencia, everton and locomotiv moscow signed for Sepahan
          good signing. Him and Yasin together can make strong midfield.

Comment

Great signing. 36 years. Meanwhile donkeys like me are waiting for some young Iranian mids to come and take Saeed Gambu’s spot in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Great signing. 36 years. Meanwhile donkeys like me are waiting for some young Iranian mids to come and take Saeed Gambu’s spot in TM.
              Yeah I am not sure how far he has dropped in last 1-2 years but in Russia he was still a beast.

Besides Ali Karimi coming back into the picture Omid Hamedifar of SNA who signed with SS this summer (21) is most relevant DM talent in the league to keep an eye on.

Comment

Sepahan with a lot of good signings. The signings + their coaching staff has to put them as favourites in the Persian Gulf Pro League.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Esteghlal beats Andrea Pirlo’s Fatih Karagukuck in a friendly 2-0……impressive first result under Sa Pinto. In addition to the good result apparently some players have been praising the new manager for his training sessions as well (saw it posted somewhere at least). Very good stuff and hope it continues
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ashkan in Foolad colours.

فولاد خوزستان در دومین دیدار تدارکاتی خود به مصاف الشحانیه رفت و با گلزنی احسان پهلوان و علیرضا باویه (۲) با نتیجه سه بر یک به پیروزی رسید

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Esteghlal beats Andrea Pirlo’s Fatih Karagukuck in a friendly 2-0……impressive first result under Sa Pinto. In addition to the good result apparently some players have been praising the new manager for his training sessions as well (saw it posted somewhere at least). Very good stuff and hope it continues
                      very good stuff😄 you hope it continues😄😄

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        فولاد خوزستان در دومین دیدار تدارکاتی خود به مصاف الشحانیه رفت و با گلزنی احسان پهلوان و علیرضا باویه (۲) با نتیجه سه بر یک به پیروزی رسید
                        persepolis
                        ss
                        sepahan
                        foolad
                        can all 4 be involve in race for 1st.
                        perspolis should cme out winner and win it all
                        due to their goali their defense and their midfield
                        i am not worried fir their frward position
                        they will find ways t score.

NEED PGL START ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Even tho I’m not a foolad fan, this makes me very happy

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          very good stuff😄 you hope it continues😄😄
                          Of course - rivalry is better when both teams are good and competing for the championship. I do worry tho that pinto will take them a level up from last year we don’t want them to be that ahead of us….you’re right

Their foreign players and sepahan’s foreign players are also a lot stronger than ours and have better coaching staffs it seems. Persepolis needs a wake up call….I want us to win as many trophies as possible but I don’t want the current issues to be covered up either. Yahya has surpassed his welcome IMO
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wescley Gomes, 30 Brazilian joined Gol Gohar. He played in brazil 1st division and vissel Kobe (Iniesta Japanese team)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Even tho I’m not a foolad fan, this makes me very happy

Of course - rivalry is better when both teams are good and competing for the championship. I do worry tho that pinto will take them a level up from last year we don’t want them to be that ahead of us….you’re right

Their foreign players and sepahan’s foreign players are also a lot stronger than ours and have better coaching staffs it seems. Persepolis needs a wake up call….I want us to win as many trophies as possible but I don’t want the current issues to be covered up either. Yahya has surpassed his welcome IMO
                              every forigner player in pgl is better than ours.
                              in perspolis is all about winning and geting top notch players
                              last year WE ONLY GOT 1 PLAYER TO PP standards and that was
                              ramin rezaiyan and we lost couple of stars. yahya really did greatjob averaging over 2pt match.
                              yahya resume
                              pgl 19 champs
                              asian cup final
                              pgl 20 champs
                              pgl 21 over 2pt match average finish second.
                              keep i mined we had our window of transfwrs closeD ALL THE TIME while teams like ss and sepahan where laning 1 million euro dollors players....azizi khadem and sajadi both being ss fans
                              had agenda t make ss champs ...
                              ONE GOOD HING ABOUT YAHYA HE MAKE THE MOVES
                              AND HE IS NOT STUBORN.
                              he knows 4-4-2 khati teams ahave fuguerd it out he will change system, he change fanaie goal coach and team conditiinng coachas well...
                              in iran right now he is best coach for pp.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                What happened to eses friendly with Fatih, Pirlo team, today?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Eses beat Fatih 2-0 but i doubt fatih played their main squad

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X