to watch. cant wait for first week
      schedule.
      i hope pp get a good draw.
      a good draw is this
      GAMES AGAINST KHOZESTANI
      TEAMS not in summer away. game against
      teraktor not in winter away.

Comment

I don't believe what I am writing. I am more excited by the IPL season with all the new coachs and gomis possibly joining Sepahan than WC!

As our beloved IFF is unable to find friendlies, I wonder why our IPL cannot find friendlies with some euro teams (turkey, russia, etc..)

Comment

I really hope Gomis is not signed.
          League is turning into a retirement home.

I don’t give a sh*t about any of the international coaches or foreign signings. Would rather teams look into their academies instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I really hope Gomis is not signed.
            League is turning into a retirement home.

I don’t give a sh*t about any of the international coaches or foreign signings. Would rather teams look into their academies instead.
            The pb is that our young prospects don't confirm their potential. Playing more with haji firouz as headcoach, team mates and opponents won't develop them

Comment

Even our core of forwards prospect in future look pretty thin. For the ones who are under 25 at least, we have only Abdi and he lacks consistency. And i don't consider Allahyar target anyway.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                under this new sepahan coach
                YASIN WILL BECOME STAR
                great move by yasin staying in iran.

love to see yasin play in wc
                Not sure he becomes excellent or not, but he wasn't ready for europe at all. So hope he manage to have a decent season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Even our core of forwards prospect in future look pretty thin. For the ones who are under 25 at least, we have only Abdi and he lacks consistency. And i don't consider Allahyar target anyway.

Contrary to the rest of the world, most iranian young prospect don't confirm their potential (shekari, delfi, shariati, even ezza, gholizadeh, sharifi, etc..).

Instead we have late bloom like Taremi that reveal themselves at 24-25 years old

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    zob ahan will have a new player
                    from tajikestan
                    his name is EHSAN PANJSHANBEH
                    he is coming from doshanbeh ,rooz seshanbeh
                    Post of the year candidate 😅🤣
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      The pb is that our young prospects don't confirm their potential. Playing more with haji firouz as headcoach, team mates and opponents won't develop them
                      Coaches are cowards now. They are so conservative that they refuse to start a talented youngster who may make mistakes due to inexperience. They need playing time. We have tons of talent. A guy like Taremi would have disappeared if it wasn’t for Daei picking him out of Azadegan League.

Coaches in the 90s would play 17-19 year olds all the time. Even with risk of sarbazi.

Until coaches play young players instead of old washed up foreigners and domestic players who get huge undeserved fees, this will continue to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Coaches are cowards now. They are so conservative that they refuse to start a talented youngster who may make mistakes due to inexperience. They need playing time. We have tons of talent. A guy like Taremi would have disappeared if it wasn’t for Daei picking him out of Azadegan League.

Coaches in the 90s would play 17-19 year olds all the time. Even with risk of sarbazi.

Until coaches play young players instead of old washed up foreigners and domestic players who get huge undeserved fees, this will continue to be a problem.
                        I agree but at the same time, they see some promising youngster don't fullfulling the expectations whether they play in Europe or in Iran. When you see this trend, it's natural to be hesitant with youngsters

Comment

coaches in pgl have no choice to use the best players
                          possible to get results. if not beside they will get fired and
                          and gt bad words droped in them . cant blame the coach.
                          team like pp which won the league 5 times in the row,
                          they finished second , YAHYA WAS GRILLED.
                          navidkia resigned errr fire after 3rd place finish.
                          clubs like pp, ss, sepahan, there no margine fr errrr So its very difficult
                          to use young talent.
                          coches lie gale noie , nekunam THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR IMAGE they wnt take that
                          risk either. teraktor is almost in same ball park.
                          beside these teams and cOACHS REST of the teams should be able
                          to use young talents DUE TO PRESSURE OF FINISHING TOP 4 IS NOT THERE,
                          they play to survive and be mid table teams.

but overall league 1 , league 2 should be places for young talents to flurish.

we cant blame the coaches is the system

Comment

Javad did it again
                            Dejagah to foolad. Retirement club slowly but surely shaping..

Comment

dejageh since he seems like to play and no sign of
                              retirement
                              should change position
                              and play cb...he is capable of playing
                              cb....at his current position he still is a good sub
                              playing 25 minutes..
                              imo ashkan style wise, proffessional wise,
                              is gratest tm player of all time.

Comment

Bafétimbi Gomis is staying at Galatasaray. He will not come to Sepahan.

A future CAS case averted.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X