Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I agree, they play very good football.
    When I recall some years ago IPL was unwatchable!
    Still way too many sootis left and right for me to enjoy or take this league seriously but for sure there are always some teams that play solid footy.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

sarlak's attempts at any pass longer than 5 meters are just so low level

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        sarlak's attempts at any pass longer than 5 meters are just so low level
        Guy does not belong anywhere near TM. First choices in MF should be Saeed, Ebrahimi, Saman followed by Ali Karimi and then Nourollahi/Mehdipour.

Comment

any link for sepahan game?

Comment

naft actually playing some nice stuff

Comment

Hamed Pakdel getting subbed in for Locadia...

Abdi with full 90 on the bench, not sure why yahya forced club to reject portuguese offers so he could be subject to this...typical BS

Comment

Perspolis playing very good football. This is definitely champion level if they continue this.
                With Beiranvand in goal, they're going to be very tough to score on.

Comment

Back 5 of PP is as solid as it gets for Iranian teams. They lack like all iranian sides lack technical quality in CM/CDM (sarlak below. avg but at least physically ok), but kind of make up for it with quite technical Attacking mid, wing combos.

Omri looks like he might be new young find of league this season. Few impressive cameos by him now.

Comment

Sanat Naft has had a couple of golden opportunities in which they should've scored!

Comment

Back 5 of PP is as solid as it gets for Iranian teams. They lack like all iranian sides lack technical quality in CM/CDM (sarlak below. avg but at least physically ok), but kind of make up for it with quite technical Attacking mid, wing combos.

Omri looks like he might be new young find of league this season. Few impressive cameos by him now.
                      I personally think Esteghlal still has the best back line when they're fully healthy and available.

Comment

Anybody know why sepahan game is being played at zobahan stadium?

Awesome atmosphere

Comment

Anybody know why sepahan game is being played at zobahan stadium?

Awesome atmosphere

How do you find live streams to Sepahan games usually?
                          I always find a tough time finding their games.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            How do you find live streams to Sepahan games usually?
                            I always find a tough time finding their games.
                            usually on youtube. Just type in sepahan vs foolad in persian and filter for live videos.

1-0 now foolad, yasin with uncharacteristic giveaway in bad area, patosi finishes well.

Comment

Horrible loss for Sepahan.. Horrible back pass by Salmani leads to a 92nd minute winner for Patosi and Foolad.. Sepahan's errors are going to cost them.

Comment

Anyone know what Locadia was pointing to in his celebration in front of the female crowd?

Comment

Working...
                                X