No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the Portuguese coach, hopefully he can get himself a move to Portugal next year and move his career from there.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

YASIN SHULD REPLACE AHMAD NOOR
      IN TM STARTING LINE UP.

Comment

Point 1
        Condition of football pitches at Naghshe Jahan, Anzali's Takhti, and Foolad Arena has been less than optimal.

This is purely intentional .

I follow a few accounts on instagram which explain this quite well. Essentially 2-3 pitch companies in Iran divide most of the work between themselves. They obtain contracts through bribes, corruption, lies and take advantage of poor understanding of the science behind it to continue to win jobs.

For example Foolad Arena and Naghshe Jahan, have state of the art substructures and pitch maintenance equipment (drainage, watering, protection...) but the pitch itself is poor.
        WHy? The contractors intentionally build a poor pitch so they (or their buddies) can replace the pitch again in a few seasons.

Good pitches can last for a 2 decades if you take care of them.

Look at Samen stadium or even Takhti in Abadan. Takhti in Abadan has nothing in terms of infrastructure and is in a disastrous climate, but performs better than most of the other pitches.

I can share more of these posts if anyone is interested.

Malvavan's field today was also atrocious. There is no reason why a city like Anzali which gets decent precipitation, with a pitch that is less than 1 years old, performed the way it did today.

Point 2

Most of our clubs suffer from a lack of playmakers.
        Persepolis might be the exception (tons of playmakers, no real finishers). Sepahan might also change depending on how Yasin turns out this season.

Our clubs think the issue is lack of quality forwards, which I strongly disagree with. You need to feed your forwards to score goals. We don't feed them well.

Point 3

Foolad had over 700 passes in their week 1 game - yet their xG was less than 1. Possession means nothing if you can't score.

Persepolis had 73% possession versus Zob Ahan. Yes Zob Ahan had a man down, but the number was high even before the red card.

I'm sharing these because people think we can't play the possession and passing game - we can! What we can't do is transition from defense to attack at an acceptable speed in most of our clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          With the Portuguese coach, hopefully he can get himself a move to Portugal next year and move his career from there.
          Ali jan,
          He dragged Mohebbi back from Portugal! I don't think he cares too much about our legionnaires' status (nor should he).

Comment

the referee IN FAVOR OF SEPAHAN.
            SAKET MAFIA IS AT IT FULL FORCE

Comment

Yasmin’s goal for those who haven’t seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamMelliRadio View Post
                Yasmin’s goal for those who haven’t seen it.

perfect example of great players need good coaches.

look at yasin errrr ali parvin WITH MURIHNIO assist
                compare yasin with navid kia and mahdavi kia.

yasin style play =ali parvin.
                i hope he dont go to no crappy 2nd or 3rd level european team.
                he should stay in iran Until he gets a real offer from a real club.

Comment

Will fans be allowed at the Persepolis game tomorrow?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Will fans be allowed at the Persepolis game tomorrow?

yup 30% of azadi ..
                    which should have 40k fans there LOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      yup 30% of azadi ..
                      which should have 40k fans there LOOOOL
                      Why only 30%? These a-holes are gonna get us banned with their BS excuses, they just don’t want to let women in.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Other than CQ, Morais has the best resume of any coach who came to Iran right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          Other than CQ, Morais has the best resume of any coach who came to Iran right?
                          chiro belazavic finished 3rd in 1998 wc

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Why only 30%? These a-holes are gonna get us banned with their BS excuses, they just don’t want to let women in.
                            maybe due to monkey pox lol
                            iran has 1 case...

they still using covid excuse lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Ali jan,
                              He dragged Mohebbi back from Portugal! I don't think he cares too much about our legionnaires' status (nor should he).
                              Dragged? You make it sound like Mohebbi was successful in Portugal lol.
                              Mohebbi was wasting his time there and lost his TM spot in the process.

Both him and Ghaedi are given a last chance to make the WC in Esteghlal.
                              They know it, i know it and you also know it.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Dragged? You make it sound like Mohebbi was successful in Portugal lol.
                                Mohebbi was wasting his time there and lost his TM spot in the process.

Both him and Ghaedi are given a last chance to make the WC in Esteghlal.
                                They know it, i know it and you also know it.
                                Nokhodi is just trying to spread his anti-Esteghlal agenda in this thread, tebghe mamool. God forbid you talk bad about his beloved Persepolis or worse call them "teame you know what"...

Comment

Working...
                                X