Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    In part 2 he says Deniz is 16 years old and in college in England. Hoping to go to University next year. Is College in the UK same as Canada and USA? If so how does a 16 year old get in at that age without skipping few years of high school?
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    If you have above a certain gpa, then you can attend college early in the US like during summer school and such. I personally got (literally) perfect scores on my college placement exams but graduated high school with a C average. but some people are khar khoons when it comes to school so they have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
      Confidence isn't everything. Not everything is fake it till you make it. Last time we had that his last name was Wilmots.
      As a matter of fact, I think Skocic is very confident. Let's say that he is not confident of a good showing by Iran in WC... Would he be more marketable after a poor, abeh ro rizi WC performance, or right now, if he quits and say that he was not getting the support that a WC bound team needs.

If he was not confident, he would have quit as soon as we qualified and go to any Gulf country and get a 500% pay raise.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        As a matter of fact, I think Skocic is very confident. Let's say that he is not confident of a good showing by Iran in WC... Would he be more marketable after a poor, abeh ro rizi WC performance, or right now, if he quits and say that he was not getting the support that a WC bound team needs.

If he was not confident, he would have quit as soon as we qualified and go to any Gulf country and get a 500% pay raise.
        Well, one might say that he deserves respect for forgoing money to stay with Iran, right? I mean, doesn't this guy deserve any credit?

Comment

Since when has Adel done anything for the sake of anyone. He sticks to his morals hence why 90 got into trouble. What makes you suggest Adel did it to help Skocic or anyone else?

I don’t know why… But here are the facts: interview was conducted in EN, promo clip was released in EN with FA subtitle, entire interview was released with FA dub. Someone, somewhere (even Adel has master) didn’t want people to hear what was being said.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            I don’t know why… But here are the facts: interview was conducted in EN, promo clip was released in EN with FA subtitle, entire interview was released with FA dub. Someone, somewhere (even Adel has master) didn’t want people to hear what was being said.
            I must have missed the promo where they promised an English interview. Where was this posted? It is a Farsi zaban show is it not?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I must have missed the promo where they promised an English interview. Where was this posted? It is a Farsi zaban show is it not?
              https://twitter.com/ft360_ir/status/...216427526?s=21

Comment

Where does it say English? It's a promo clip. In fact it's so selective they quoted Dragan as saying "...Iranian players are not technical" when you can listen to the interview and even with the Persian dubbing you can hear in English he says "I never said Iranian players are not technical".

They likely put this out as a teaser given the show is for Farsi speaking audience. But no where in promo do they say English interview with Adel.

Comment

One other thing for the "only stats matter" guy. Can you reference every single game and whether it was an official FIFA international match. Wikipedia isn't good enough. Thank you

There's one thing worse than viewing an art like football simply through the context of stats...

And that is using selective statistics, e.g. missing out a lot of full international matches, uncorroborated sources etc... to make some kind of stand. I.e. being dishonest

Even for a player, there are so many things which can't be stated from stats. Taremi has great stats, but even when he didn't, guys like CQ and Daei valued certain aspects of his game which are unquantifiable.

Statistics without context is absolutely meaningless:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...ch-in-football
                  http://www.thefalsenine.co.uk/2015/0...ll-statistics/
                  https://www.theguardian.com/football...iss-point-game

"People who reduce one of Zinedine Zidane's famous pirouettes to a statistic about completed dribbles don't deserve football"

------------------------------------

In summary, to those who keep obtusely repeating:

"Only stats matter" (especially whilst being dishonest in the choice of stats)

Wrong. This is football. A lot matters beyond stats. Maybe think about following a spreadsheet instead of an artistic sport. Perhaps the repetition will be appealing.

Comment

Where does it say English? It's a promo clip. In fact it's so selective they quoted Dragan as saying "...Iranian players are not technical" when you can listen to the interview and even with the Persian dubbing you can hear in English he says "I never said Iranian players are not technical".

They likely put this out as a teaser given the show is for Farsi speaking audience. But no where in promo do they say English interview with Adel.

Whatever man. Bottomline, unless someone was in that studio, has an unedited copy, or until an EN version is released, we just don’t know for sure what they were saying.

Comment

watched adel's interviews with Sko and Daei. a few points:

-does anyone know why adel was banned from iranian tv for so long? did he just piss off the wrong people?

-i'm all for replacing Sko with CQ but watching his interview I couldn't help but to feel bad for Sko on a human level. You can tell he's a decent, honest guy and that he's hurt by all the criticism and negativity. He didn't lobby or angle for this job, or step over a rival or use corrupt connections to get this job. he was picked, and picked at a horrible time. it's easy to forget how f***ed we were when he stepped in and helped steer us to shore. What should be a positive and once-in-a-career exciting chapter for him has turned into a toxic, drama-ridden and frankly unfair media circus.

-daei is an absolute class act and I feel badly for him that he's been sidelined by whatever aghahzadeh scumbag banned him from pursuing his coaching career. with his experience he has a lot to contribute to iranian football and they've taken that from him.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                        watched adel's interviews with Sko and Daei. a few points:

-does anyone know why adel was banned from iranian tv for so long? did he just piss off the wrong people?

-i'm all for replacing Sko with CQ but watching his interview I couldn't help but to feel bad for Sko on a human level. You can tell he's a decent, honest guy and that he's hurt by all the criticism and negativity. He didn't lobby or angle for this job, or step over a rival or use corrupt connections to get this job. he was picked, and picked at a horrible time. it's easy to forget how f***ed we were when he stepped in and helped steer us to shore. What should be a positive and once-in-a-career exciting chapter for him has turned into a toxic, drama-ridden and frankly unfair media circus.

-daei is an absolute class act and I feel badly for him that he's been sidelined by whatever aghahzadeh scumbag banned him from pursuing his coaching career. with his experience he has a lot to contribute to iranian football and they've taken that from him.
                        What strikes me odd is some folks came away from this interview with compassion and support for Skocic while others seem to continue to vilify him consistent with the hashieh media.

Comment

What strikes me odd is some folks came away from this interview with compassion and support for Skocic while others seem to continue to vilify him consistent with the hashieh media.

haha 'picked' noo chance pure dalali... go and look at his first unveiling not one iff official put himself forward to sit with him.. did we even have a president at the time.. doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            haha 'picked' noo chance pure dalali... go and look at his first unveiling not one iff official put himself forward to sit with him.. did we even have a president at the time.. doubt it
                            Hence why no one wanted the job. I repeat no one wanted the job and this supposed "dalal" put his career and comfort on the line for a position so crappy that Yahya and others refused to answer the telephone for. Just to be clear TM coach is a privilege but not even IFF believed we would qualify...and he did it against all odds. What an fn dalal!

Comment

This is why we need Ferdosipoor. His absence over the past 2 years or so has cost us so much . After his interview with skocic, majority of the comments have been positive and people have started supporting team melli again.

Players are all behind skocic and today i saw a new post from gholizade deffending skocic. This is the spirit we need and I hope we can keep it that way , i'm sure we can do well in WC if we support team melli.

I remember when CQ was in charge and got some bad results people started exactly similar thing against him. They wanted IFF to sack him but it was adel who saved him. The 90 show literally saved CQ and our team melli when we lost against some weak teams. Funny thing is that people started attacking Ferdousipoor, labeling him biased and called him "Keyroshipoor" after that.

Sadly same scenario has repeated and I've seen some people calling out ferdousipoor after his interview with skocic. absolutely shameful and people who behave like that should be ashamed.

90%+ of the comments are positive. Great job adel, putting sense back into people's head .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                This is why we need Ferdosipoor. His absence over the past 2 years or so has cost us so much . After his interview with skocic, majority of the comments have been positive and people have started supporting team melli again.

Players are all behind skocic and today i saw a new post from gholizade deffending skocic. This is the spirit we need and I hope we can keep it that way , i'm sure we can do well in WC if we support team melli.

I remember when CQ was in charge and got some bad results people started exactly similar thing against him. They wanted IFF to sack him but it was adel who saved him. The 90 show literally saved CQ and our team melli when we lost against some weak teams. Funny thing is that people started attacking Ferdousipoor, labeling him biased and called him "Keyroshipoor" after that.

Sadly same scenario has repeated and I've seen some people calling out ferdousipoor after his interview with skocic. absolutely shameful and people who behave like that should be ashamed.

90%+ of the comments are positive. Great job adel, putting sense back into people's head .

I forgot about Keyroshipoor. That was started by Mayeli Kohan right???

I posted a thread on this very forum. The comments after the S. AFRICA camp mirrored what's going on now. You bring up a very good point. Support is what's needed at this time. We can re-evaluate after WC...

Comment

Working...
                                X