Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    I am a bigger fan of England, Wales, and USA than I ever was after this interview.
    Great. Have you checked out England's forum on BigSoccer? You will feel right at home!

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forums/england.98/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Berim baa in Skocic sooraakh beshimo bargardim! Badtarin va sharmavartarin jaameh jahanio tajrobeh khahim kard baa in kaar nadooneh shekam gondeh! Baedesham az hamoon ghatar savareh havapayma misheh mireh khooneh khalash. I can't wait to see the reaction of these people who support this no good of a coach after the WC. I am sure they will still have some bs excuse for his failure and losing all 3 games horribly.
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Great. Have you checked out England's forum on BigSoccer? You will feel right at home!

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forums/england.98/

Thanks, O-ZoNe jaan.

But that's only for England... Would you happen to have one for Wales and USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Thanks, O-ZoNe jaan.

But that's only for England... Would you happen to have one for Wales and USA?
          Lol Google it. Now anytime you feel like coming back to TM side we will welcome you

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            I'll sooner empty a bucket of water on my drive and listen to it dry than expose myself to this disgusting Croatian charlatan's attempts at trying to persuade the world he isn't grossly incompetent and hideously underqualified but let's make one thing clear here, I don't want to be seeing this line of defence gaining momentum after we get knocked around senseless by each of our 3 opponents at the world cup...

The conditions are what they are but let's not start excusing the shameful excrement we're served up by this idiot as if his responsibility is diminished. Gholami at RB, Noora at CB, Nouro at CM, Sarlak within a 6 mile radius of the team hotel, these are not one offs, it's a campaign of terror that make Osama Bin Laden look harshly treated.
            Well what makes you so qualified and competent to judge his qualification? You obviously don't believe in stats so what are your powers that you use?

Comment

Lol Google it. Now anytime you feel like coming back to TM side we will welcome you

Thanks, you're too kind.

Comment

I don't see Skoc as a CON man. He just looks like a helpless chap who is way out of his league.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

There's one thing worse than viewing an art like football simply through the context of stats...

And that is using selective statistics, e.g. missing out a lot of full international matches, uncorroborated sources etc... to make some kind of stand. I.e. being dishonest

Even for a player, there are so many things which can't be stated from stats. Taremi has great stats, but even when he didn't, guys like CQ and Daei valued certain aspects of his game which are unquantifiable.

Statistics without context is absolutely meaningless:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...ch-in-football
                  http://www.thefalsenine.co.uk/2015/0...ll-statistics/
                  https://www.theguardian.com/football...iss-point-game

"People who reduce one of Zinedine Zidane's famous pirouettes to a statistic about completed dribbles don't deserve football"

------------------------------------

In summary, to those who keep obtusely repeating:

"Only stats matter" (especially whilst being dishonest in the choice of stats)

Wrong. This is football. A lot matters beyond stats. Maybe think about following a spreadsheet instead of an artistic sport. Perhaps the repetition will be appealing.

Comment

Above post is very correct. Statistics are capable of being incredibly powerful and perceptive as they are free of human emotions and biases however, the key word is 'capable'.

The time for debating Sgoh with stats and whatnot was during 2020 and 2021 when he was beating goatherders and had people who were still believing he could be up to the job even though his CV wouldn't get him an interview at KFC.

The year is 2022. Everyone has woken up to the fact we remain hopeless and deteriorating ever moreso with every painful minute of contact-time this terrorist has with the players. Only the odd supporter remains by his side in his bunker awaiting his painful and fatal demise so that they can be released from the shackles of having to defend the undefendable.

Comment

Does anyone have the full interview in English (without the voice over in farsi)….looked everywhere but can’t find it.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Impossible to understand what was actually coming out of his mouth yet I am reading some good bullshits in response to this interview. “Great interview” “i love him now more than before” etc. Che jaaleb…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Impossible to understand what was actually coming out of his mouth yet I am reading some good bullshits in response to this interview. “Great interview” “i love him now more than before” etc. Che jaaleb…
                          Are you suggesting Ferdowsipour just pulled a bs interview for everyone's sake?

Comment

Are you suggesting Ferdowsipour just pulled a bs interview for everyone's sake?

I’m suggesting the interview may have been eftezah and Skocic was Khiyabani’ing himself. Adel had to do this for the sake of Skocic/fans/everyone. Why else is it dubbed? Wasn’t it advertised as Adel’s English interview? Even the promo clip was in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              I don't see Skoc as a CON man. He just looks like a helpless chap who is way out of his league.
                              Confidence isn't everything. Not everything is fake it till you make it. Last time we had that his last name was Wilmots.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                I’m suggesting the interview may have been eftezah and Skocic was Khiyabani’ing himself. Adel had to do this for the sake of Skocic/fans/everyone. Why else is it dubbed? Wasn’t it advertised as Adel’s English interview? Even the promo clip was in English.
                                Since when has Adel done anything for the sake of anyone. He sticks to his morals hence why 90 got into trouble. What makes you suggest Adel did it to help Skocic or anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X