No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This interview confirmed what I already knew, and there was no new information. Skocic like always was shifting blame for his teams and the Iranian football federation's weak results and Adel could have asked better questions about team Melli player selection. He should be fired asap so we can get enough time to hire another foreign coach who can boost the team's morale. He conveyed to me he has reached his limit with team melli in terms of having any tactic or strategy in place and is relying on lady luck to get us through. As the saying goes you can only rely on luck to get you to go so far but you must put the effort and have a big positive impact on the team to become successful. Unfortunately, he shows me he is not suited for the job at hand, and this is too big of a task for him to undertake!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/teammelliradio/s...vUrAJBpnQSO-NA

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
        I think part 1 of the Skocic interview is out guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9gddsefVP8
        Thx for posting matrix1 jan,

good intervue from Skokic
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

great inteview , this reminded me of mourinhos press conferences the way skocic was backing himself and his team. Personally dont think hes a great manager but hes defo earned my respect now

Comment

Wait, it's dubbed over?
            Is there an English version anywhere? I want hear Skocic's answers in his own words rather than a translator

Comment

From Skocic's interview.

- He has contacts for camps/friendlies, but it is the job of the IFF to arrange friendlies/camps.
              - Azizi Khadem didn't like him (insinuated he was going to fire him)
              - He was the one who invited Karim Bagheri to the team as a coach. He did not request Estili or Khorshidi (previous team sarparast)
              - Our RBs and LBs don't really defend well or participate in defense. Ramin and Vouria were not invited because they're not good at defense.
              - Abedzadeh started because he played more. Simple as that.
              - He's not happy with the central midfielders.
              - He wasn't happy with the camp in Doha either.
              - He's disappointed with some of the young players (he expects them to pull the "door out of the frame".)
              - He gave a 44 page plan asking for 3 friendlies in a centralized location against the highest quality opponent possible and/or teams that match the styles of our opponents. He gave this plan after the draw.
              - He said it's disheartening (sard konande) how some people react to him, but he's focused on his work.
              - Contract is to end of Asian Cup

In general he said he's not the kind of guy who will go and yell about things publicly. He has his redlines and he has those discussions with IFF. He defended himself well.
              Last edited by Nokhodi; 06-21-2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Thats not a plan. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Thats not a plan. Sorry.
                  It's a 44 page plan. You expect him to read every word in a 40 minute interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Thats not a plan. Sorry.
                    Do you have a copy of the 44 page report to make such a comment? Can you share please?

Comment

I like how Adel pushed him to say what he's gonna do if IFF (as usual) does not fulfil their (empty) promises.

Comment

Adel is making a strong come back without relying on the useless and oppressive IRIB. Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Do you have a copy of the 44 page report to make such a comment? Can you share please?
                          44 empty pages as we saw against algeria he has 0 answers. #useless #CQneeded

Comment

I wish we had more interviews like this in our football.

My general take aways:

- He's confirming what we all know, that IFF is useless.

- He insinuated that our losses to proper opponents were not huge problems. The first round qualification matches were "big games" and we managed to get results. ( Lol )

- he complains that young players aren't pushing hard enough which is absolute horseshit. Allahyar alone has more drive than half of the regular starters, but he's subbed on with 5 minutes left in a friendly.

- he's not happy with the midfield, but keeps inviting/playing the same players instead of trying something new.

- he rightfully doesn't invite Ramin and Vouria because of their defensive inabilities, but somehow Omid Noorafkan is considered good enough???

- He has contacts to set up friendlies, but didn't use them so far because it's the federation job to arrange it.

- Denied a lot of the rumours. Most of them were obviously false.

- Rates Beiro higher than Amir ( sigh ).

Overall it was nice to see him be given a chance to explain himself. Seems like an honest, respectful human. However not a single thing he said made me feel more confident about his coaching abilities.
                            Last edited by The; 06-21-2022, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I think many people take team melli qualifying for a World Cup extremely lightly. Yes, it’s the AFC, the opponents are weak, but many countries around the world struggle to consistently beat minnows to qualify. As Azmoun had said: his results speak for itself, and now is not the time to push for his removal. It’s neither practical nor productive. Skocic can only do so much to put pressure on the federation. CQ was an exceptional personality, and had the resume to be bold. Who knows? Maybe with the current federation he would’ve resigned after qualifying (if not getting the prepartion he wants).

To blame Skocic for not getting enough friendlies is not only unfair, but borderline ignorant. The best thing to do as a fan, is to support our team, send positive energy, hope for the best, and stop using Skocic as a scapecoat for poor preparations.

I’m glad Skocic gave this interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                                I think many people take team melli qualifying for a World Cup extremely lightly. Yes, it’s the AFC, the opponents are weak, but many countries around the world struggle to consistently beat minnows to qualify. As Azmoun had said: his results speak for itself, and now is not the time to push for his removal. It’s neither practical nor productive. Skocic can only do so much to put pressure on the federation. CQ was an exceptional personality, and had the resume to be bold. Who knows? Maybe with the current federation he would’ve resigned after qualifying (if not getting the prepartion he wants).
                                To blame Skocic for not getting enough friendlies is not only unfair, but borderline ignorant. The best thing to do as a fan, is to support our team, send positive energy, hope for the best, and stop using Skocic as a scapecoat for poor preparations.
                                I’m glad Skocic gave this interview.
                                wish he had spoken out long time ago to put some pressure on IFF before June.

for me, yes if we can get CQ, go for it.
                                no use changig to local coach aka Neku.. then sure go for sko.

In the end, im not impressed about TM gameplan, way we play and so on.. I just dont se it tacticaly.. good job getting us qualified, il give him that.
                                never been so much confused about a coach.

but yeah, if cq is in there, get him no doubt, he knows the players and will have a easy transit.
                                getting another foregin coach, not a good idea, to little time, getting local ones, i dont se it being a upgrade enough divided with the time left
                                only cq makes the math come together for a switch.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X