No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Daeis private life any ones business? I understand that there is a value of knowing more about the man Ali Daei. But in THE context of His ethos regarding football issues it completely lacks relevance.

Making a case that a person that lies about such manners would lie about everything else is ludicrous. He may have 1000x reasons to do it and its possible that we never get an answer of why.

Last but not least and espacially when it comes to undemocratic and unopen societies One may gain much knowledge by interpreting discursive language. Many sayings, Words etc are coded. This last remark is especially important to be aware of when it comes to younger members.

basic and obvious example being: Hard to work in environment nine out ren times means corruption in an iranian context

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      In part 2. Min 3:50 of YouTube version...
      "2 ta dokhtar daram...Yekish boxorge Deniz to Engelis dare darse mikhoneh college mire"
      Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      He says college mire, ye saal dige daneshgah mire.
      Maybe as Diz was saying terminology there is different. Daneshgah in my mind translates to university, college in some places is an intermediate step.

Again, what is the drama here? What are we even talking about? Ali Daei is lying about whether or not deniz is in uni or college or high school This is why as a population we deserve to have Misaghi interviews as our footballing entertainment.

Good things always find the odd individuals (not saying you ozone jan) who just cant help themselves and need to bring them down.

And again, if you watch the interview he didnt volunteer this info unprompted. Adel asked him how his marriage specifically helped him continue to improve and grow (and hinted that it helped him a lot). Daei responded affirmatively and said his wife has helped him a lot in a lot of his decision making and always been by his side. What should he have responded? "Yeah my wife is great but special shoutout to a previous woman in my life I had a romantic relationship and child with who I never married, love her a lot too"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        He says college mire, ye saal dige daneshgah mire.
        Maybe as Diz was saying terminology there is different. Daneshgah in my mind translates to university, college in some places is an intermediate step.

Again, what is the drama here? What are we even talking about? Ali Daei is lying about whether or not deniz is in uni or college or high school This is why as a population we deserve to have Misaghi interviews as our footballing entertainment.

Good things always find the odd individuals (not saying you ozone jan) who just cant help themselves and need to bring them down.

And again, if you watch the interview he didnt volunteer this info unprompted. Adel asked him how his marriage specifically helped him continue to improve and grow (and hinted that it helped him a lot). Daei responded affirmatively and said his wife has helped him a lot in a lot of his decision making and always been by his side. What should he have responded? "Yeah my wife is great but special shoutout to a previous woman in my life I had a romantic relationship and child with who I never married, love her a lot too"
        I don't know what you are getting at. I could care less about Daeis personal life. I didnt accuse or suggest anything but since it was brought up in his interview I was merely asking if anyone had knowledge about what college refers to in UK for personal curiosity. That's the jist of it since I am wondering if at 16 he meant collegiate rather than college. I could even care less about Deniz Daie, his wife, or anything personal about him. I made no such comments cause to me he is and always will be footballer...no offense lol

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I don't know what you are getting at. I could care less about Daeis personal life. I didnt accuse or suggest anything but since it was brought up in his interview I was merely asking if anyone had knowledge about what college refers to in UK for personal curiosity. That's the jist of it since I am wondering if at 16 he meant collegiate rather than college. I could even care less about Deniz Daie, his wife, or anything personal about him. I made no such comments cause to me he is and always will be footballer...no offense lol

no offense you can see that Ive literally stated "not sayinng you ozone jan".

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            no offense you can see that Ive literally stated "not sayinng you ozone jan".
            My no offense was directed as Mr. DAIE for saying I don't care about his personal life.

I am merely curious about what college refers too...not sure why you quoted me with those comments...thats what I was referring too since you said it wasn't directed at me meanwhile folks are debating his supposed truths and lies throughout the thread.

Comment

A Prediction: they will stop the show soon as it is revealing a lot about the regime and we all know about their tolerance level as it's zero when it comes down to the truth.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Me too ozone jan , khodeto narahat nakon. I've literrally written this like 3-4 times in this TH (that i don't care about his wives lol), but some people like to assume things, let them be happy bro lol

Well I'm used it to it after all these years here lol I remember some member here claimed that ghoddos was ready to play against southampton but coach took him out last minute lol ..... 4 weeks later and saman is still injured and not fit to play...

Let them assume and have fun bro. Khodeto narahat nakon

Comment

Deniz posted a pic of her mother. Kind of shutting his dad mouth after his BS talk about his marriage situation.

And she just on purpose mentioned her age(18).!!!
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWpiEII...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20220606...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C
                    new part is out! Great stuff again. So well produced and part of them watching their previous interviews was hilarious

Also nice segments about ronaldo record, shedding light on some incidents when he was coach of TM, and remembering minavand and Ansarian.

Comment

Skocic will be Adel's next guest

Comment

Adel and Daei, Part 3
                        https://youtu.be/1tqkaJu2dkA
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think part 1 of the Skocic interview is out guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9gddsefVP8

Comment

full interview

Thank you very much Dragon.
                            خیلی ازت ممنونم که با من و فوتبال 360 صحبت کردی
                            ته نظر من همه برای کمک به تیم ملی برای رسیدن به جام جهانی ازت ممنون باشیم
                            َAdel Ferdosipour

Comment

Very positive interview for skocic and adel. This will clear up most the rumors behind Skocic. I already see that the comments have changed.

Great Interview by adel, although he didn't ask any analytical and technical questions .

Like How come we haven't scored any goals from set peices. Or why did skocic use noorafkan as a CB. Or why does haj sooti keep getting invited.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Very positive interview for skocic and adel. This will clear up most the rumors behind Skocic. I already see that the comments have changed.

Great Interview by adel, although he didn't ask any analytical and technical questions .

Like How come we haven't scored any goals from set peices. Or why did skocic use noorafkan as a CB. Or why does haj sooti keep getting invited.
                                Adel was largely focused on his relationships particularly with IFF. I was impressed how well Dragan kept his composure and laid out the realities. I would have pressed more on friendlies though since Skocic said he can reach out to his contacts...who are they and why has he waited till next fifa day...but overall I was happy with Sarkar Skocic responses. Really showed how iff and officials are fing TM over.

Comment

Working...
                                X