No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt in these interviews thus far Daei is trying to portray himself as a martyr of our football. It just seemed over the top and not genuine. If this is his attitude...ie. I will would rather die on the sword than fight for my rights then I want him no where near TM or IFF cause the vultures would eat him alive.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Really enjoyed the interviews. A couple of observations. I viewed Daei back in the day as a Torabi-style kind of guy, maybe no photos to prove it ! So it's refreshing to see his evolving views on Iran, and coming out so openly (and bravely) about them.

About the Women's Rights conversation, I see a guy concentrating on driving, a guy who has trouble finding words in regular conversation, and basically saying he agrees with Women's Rights, not sure how anyone can expect him to touch on all the fine details point by point.

About the marriage + Deniz's age, you can see all on Adel's face when he receives the information and do a do dota charta, and things don't compute. As Nokhodi says, its his private business, but Daei brought it up, and a really good reporter (not a ping-pong playing buddy, which, hey, I also enjoyed. I don't know maybe there was rudarvaeisi because Adel is a great reporter) would have immediately followed up with a question, or comment, saying "Deniz was from another mother, correct, maybe that's why these rumors have come up." Anyway, as pointed out we don't know details. It could have been the result of a seegheh or out wedlock also.
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Daei like Karimi is a shitty and moody character When things are going his way, he get along with Hezbi people, but when things are not going his way he pretend to stand with people.
        Overall a moody character.
        He is a football legend. A visibility for our football. A half decent coach also, and it stops there for me.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Deniz should be around 20.
          He was married before. Why lying about?
          Nothing wrong with that...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          That is what I was thinking. He has a daughter whom I believe lives in the UK or US. Why not even a mention of her or his ex wife? That was a big let down in his interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He does mention the daughter and says she's in UK. Adel mentions her age (maybe incorrectly according to you guys), and he does not correct? Anyway, it's clear he thinks he was married once. Not sure the story of the "1st" wife.
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              That is what I was thinking. He has a daughter whom I believe lives in the UK or US. Why not even a mention of her or his ex wife? That was a big let down in his interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              In part 2 he says Deniz is 16 years old and in college in England. Hoping to go to University next year. Is College in the UK same as Canada and USA? If so how does a 16 year old get in at that age without skipping few years of high school?

Comment

^College and university May mean different things in different countries. In the US they are equivalent as far as level of training required to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                  He does mention the daughter and says she's in UK. Adel mentions her age (maybe incorrectly according to you guys), and he does not correct? Anyway, it's clear he thinks he was married once. Not sure the story of the "1st" wife.
                  His 1st wife + 1st daughter. Deniz daei has been under so much pressure in her social media. Why would ali daei do this to his daughter !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    no words , if thats how u say, how can u lie on this ? and doesnt he think everyone knows already ?
                    Thats the biggest mistakes lyers make, they think no one will find out.

he probably thought they would keep quite and shut their mouths.

Comment

Whats the controversy? Basically comments under her IG are all positive...

Daei said he loves both his daughters, that they are his world, etc and that deniz lives in england and he lives in iran with other daughter (Roya) + his wife. He said he married once and is very happy with his marriage. How does that make him a liar Unless you think you can only have and love children with a woman you marry?

Anyways, this all came about bc ferdosipour was asking him if he enjoys having the extra time to spend with his family now that he is away from football.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        ^College and university May mean different things in different countries. In the US they are equivalent as far as level of training required to attend.
                        Generally in Canada college and University starting age is similar. Curious what college is in UK...perhaps like a collegiate which is just a fancy way of saying high school.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Generally in Canada college and University starting age is similar. Curious what college is in UK...perhaps like a collegiate which is just a fancy way of saying high school.

actually he didnt even say she was in college. He said she will apply for college next year. Age 17 is when most high-schoolers apply for college, so nothing out of the ordinary

Comment

lol he clearly said she was 16

In uk you do your GCSE's at age of 16 .
                            Then you do your A-Levels at age of 18.
                            Then once you pass your A-Levels you'll start University at age of 18.

Deniz Daei is 18 . Get it ? I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              actually he didnt even say she was in college. He said she will apply for college next year. Age 17 is when most high-schoolers apply for college, so nothing out of the ordinary
                              In part 2. Min 3:50 of YouTube version...

"2 ta dokhtar daram...Yekish boxorge Deniz to Engelis dare darse mikhoneh college mire"

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                lol he clearly said she was 16

In uk you do your GCSE's at age of 16 .
                                Then you do your A-Levels at age of 18.
                                Then once you pass your A-Levels you'll start University at age of 18.

Deniz Daei is 18 . Get it ? I doubt it
                                That's OK, but what proof is there that he had a wife and not seegheh, or just GF?
                                زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Working...
                                X