Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Are you kidding me bro? Adel put every single word in his mouth. Adel had to push him and push him to say something about the subject (women stadium entrance).

Ali daei didn't even mention anything about the mashhad incident, Adel did and when he did he (ali daei) didn't even condemn the incident. He didn't even bother talking about it he just started saying some cliche stuff lol like " we can't be different from other countries " lol okay thank you ali daei we didn't know this.

Nevermind talking about the Blue girl incident.

When ali daei lies about his first wife/GF (the mother of his daughter), just shows that he is hiding his true identity. I don't even care how many wives he had, All i care is the fact that he is lying to people. This automatically rings an alarm for me.
    i will watch it now but what lie about his wife ?

Comment

Ey baba now we have to wait for part 3 ???? lol .

Comment

🎥 Second Part:

https://football360.ir/post/20220601...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Are you kidding me bro? Adel put every single word in his mouth. Adel had to push him and push him to say something about the subject (women stadium entrance).

Ali daei didn't even mention anything about the mashhad incident, Adel did and when he did he (ali daei) didn't even condemn the incident. He didn't even bother talking about it he just started saying some cliche stuff lol like " we can't be different from other countries " lol okay thank you ali daei we didn't know this.

Nevermind talking about the Blue girl incident.

When ali daei lies about his first wife/GF (the mother of his daughter), just shows that he is hiding his true identity. I don't even care how many wives he had, All i care is the fact that he is lying to people. This automatically rings an alarm for me.
          Ali daei actually spoke out against masshad incident right when it happened and everybody was fanboying over his performance at World Cup draw. He said there are mkre important things happening and referred to the incident directly. I know you have long standing ill feelings towards him, But you are in a pretty small minority...

Comment

Love how Daei picked out Taremi from 30 seconds of running and asked for him to be immediatley signed.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Ali daei actually spoke out against masshad incident right when it happened and everybody was fanboying over his performance at World Cup draw. He said there are mkre important things happening and referred to the incident directly. I know you have long standing ill feelings towards him, But you are in a pretty small minority...
              Lets get something clear here bro, I love Ali Daei as a iranian national team player, he is our TM legend and i respect him for that. However his character doesn't fool me my friend, he might fool you and big portion of iranians but it certainly won't fool me.

Its just the matter of time that his true color will be displayed. A good example is ali parvin he was god in iran but where is he now? Bache khar jomhoori eslaami.

Comment

YouTube link as .ir links take forever to load sometimes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTO...B3%DB%B6%DB%B0

Daei looks unhealthy, both weight and look-wise. I wonder if it's only his diet or he is under a lot of pressure...
                Last edited by Keano; 06-02-2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

“Quiroz, in my opinion, was one of the coaches that brought a new generation to our football”
                  -Ali Daie

His praise of CQ, and essentially a “no comment” reply to a question about Skocic speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

https://www.youtube.com/?&ab_channel...inuteinterview

Daei looks unhealthy, both weight and look-wise. I wonder if it's only his diet or he is under a lot of pressure...
                    Not sure about your link there...but here it is...

https://youtu.be/fdTOXbdmjJU

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ali daei has two wives (which he denied). He was married to mahsa moshiri in 1380 (2001) and from that marriage deniz daei (his first daughter) was born. To cover that lie he said deniz is 16 (to make his story believable) lol Deniz is actually 19 yrs old .

He got married to his current wife mona azari in 1383 ( 2004) . In the video he said that was his only marriage and he doesn't have any other marriages.

Ali daei denied Deniz for couple of years untill mayeli kohan exposed him on Navad TV show.

Again I don't care how many wives or children he has but the fact that he lies is the important factor for me. Poor deniz daei is going thro a lot after Ali daei's interview. Her instagram is going crazy right now.

I love ali daei as a iranian football player and I really respect his football career, but his personal character is ......

Source: His step daughter (used to be a good friend) and google

Edit deniz daei mother just posted this :

Comment

Ali daei has two wives (which he denied). He was married to mahsa moshiri in 1380 (2001) and from that marriage deniz daei (his first daughter) was born. To cover that lie he said deniz is 16 (to make his story believable) lol Deniz is actually 19 yrs old .

He got married to his current wife mona azari in 1383 ( 2004) . In the video he said that was his only marriage and he doesn't have any other marriages.

Ali daei denied Deniz for couple of years untill mayeli kohan exposed him on Navad TV show.

Again I don't care how many wives or children he has but the fact that he lies is the important factor for me. Poor deniz daei is going thro a lot after Ali daei's interview. Her instagram is going crazy right now.

I love ali daei as a iranian football player and I really respect his football career, but his personal character is ......
                        Milad jan,

I hate to pry into his personal life, but maybe he wasn't married to the mother of Deniz, and he doesn't want to say more than that.
                        It's none of our business quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Milad jan,
                          I hate to pry into his personal life, but maybe he wasn't married to the mother of Deniz, and he doesn't want to say more than that.
                          It's none of our business quite frankly.
                          Again Nokhodi jan aziz I repeat I don't care about his personal life. He could have 10000 wives , damesh garm halesho bebareh. The fact that he lies about it is why I don't trust him. He lied about deniz's age (he said she was 16) why? because then his story would sound true . He said he was married in 1383 (2004). To make his story believable he said Deniz is 16 (which means she was born in 2005-2006 lol). However deniz as born in 1381 (2002-2003).

Lol I rest my case

Either you see the lie or you just don't. The thing is that he might've lied about other stuff but because we don't know them yet we can't really point them out.

btw no one forced him to talk about his marriages he choose to do it .

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTO...B3%DB%B6%DB%B0
                            Consequences of dealing with all that stress and bs in Iran. It takes a toll on you

Comment

Deniz should be around 20.
                              He was married before. Why lying about?
                              Nothing wrong with that...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Source: His step daughter (used to be a good friend) and google
                                Edit deniz daei mother just posted this :
                                no words , if thats how u say, how can u lie on this ? and doesnt he think everyone knows already ?

Comment

Working...
                                X