Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    bc what if daei references khamenei or alamolheda by name that will be taking the lead? lol ok
    lol You read what I've written but don't actually think about it. If ali daei calls out khamenei and ask people to protest against this regime ( basically takes the lead ), I can guarantee you that millions of people will come out to the streets. Specially at this time where most people are facing a bad financiall situation.

This regime is already feeling the fear, thats why raeesi increased the " Yaraneh" to 300 - 400 hezar toman. They knew exactly that that weaker/lower population of the country that kept this regime together were falling apart because of the financial problems so they increased the yaraneh to keep the quite for now.

If someone starts and takes the lead i'm sure this regime has no chance. The problem with the protest that we had over the past couple of years is that there is no leader! Without a leader nothing won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      lol You read what I've written but don't actually think about it. If ali daei calls out khamenei and ask people to protest against this regime ( basically takes the lead ), I can guarantee you that millions of people will come out to the streets. Specially at this time where most people are facing a bad financiall situation.
      This regime is already feeling the fear, thats why raeesi increased the " Yaraneh" to 300 - 400 hezar toman. They knew exactly that that weaker/lower population of the country that kept this regime together were falling apart because of the financial problems so they increased the yaraneh to keep the quite for now.
      If someone starts and takes the lead i'm sure this regime has no chance. The problem with the protest that we had over the past couple of years is that there is no leader! Without a leader nothing won't happen.
      If it was that simple, it would have been done.

The regime is the most ruthless we have seen in Iran - at least in recorded time - to its own population. They have no qualms slaughtering thousands of people at a time to stay in power. They have enough Iranian thugs to do this, but if not, they will (and have) import other Shia thugs from Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria.

Unfortunately, I just don't see a way out of this current quagmire and disaster. I don't even know what protests will do at this time - I just don't want more Iranians to die.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        If it was that simple, it would have been done.

The regime is the most ruthless we have seen in Iran - at least in recorded time - to its own population. They have no qualms slaughtering thousands of people at a time to stay in power. They have enough Iranian thugs to do this, but if not, they will (and have) import other Shia thugs from Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria.

Unfortunately, I just don't see a way out of this current quagmire and disaster. I don't even know what protests will do at this time - I just don't want more Iranians to die.
        As said before the regime has based its foundation on weaker people (financially and educationally) . If those people go against the regime then its all over ! About 26% of irans population live in villages. <-- these are the people that vote for this regime and support this regime. These are the population that the regime is scared off the most! And ironically these are the people that the "Yaraneh" is targeted at . Most of people living in city don't qualify for Yaraneh. Doesn't this ring a bell for you guys!

A true leader could simply destroy this regime.

Comment

good interview and and adel interview demeanor has come a long way since his old 90 show..!! he used to fijid and talk to himself and generally didnt come across as professional tv personality to me..!

dameh daie garm and all that stuff .... but from my recollections of his old days being the TM/PP Coach, he always strike me as just another guy trying to make it big in this rigged system... when they offered him such jobs for which he was ill qualified for he'd gladly take and shitt all over them... but as soon as he'd get fired .... suddenly he'd become an IR critic ,mardeh mardome and holier than thou..! maybe he has matured and change for the good finally... but that remains to be seen after he gets back attaining another high up position in our football.. if ever..?

Comment

Two legends in different area. Loved the interview.

Comment

Where is part 2 cant wait !!!

Comment

Wow. Just wow. Bravo Ali Daei

Thank you for your honesty, we applaud you! Kheili mamnoon ke harfe dorost ra zadin!

A REAL Iranian football legend who speaks the TRUTH.

Ali Daei

Comment

Bro they increase yaraneh primarly because of Corona exactly like any other state would do. Then IF they have more motives its unclear. Maybe it is so it maybe not.

But you make this sound like a movie and dramatic. They regime are shaking teeth and hand when they saw the revolution coming so they increased yaraneh..sorry but this is som typical iranian dramatic narrative that simplifies everything and force puzzles to fit, haha.

Comment

Part 2 Is out . Expected him to say more about women rights in stadium. Adel tried to get the most out of him regarding females entering the stadium, but he was too clever to get invloved .

.... Ali daei just denied the Mother of his first child in broad day light !!!! Why would you lie ali daei !

Poor Deniz now has to deal with bunch of BS on instagram about her mother!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                      Bro they increase yaraneh primarly because of Corona exactly like any other state would do. Then IF they have more motives its unclear. Maybe it is so it maybe not.

But you make this sound like a movie and dramatic. They regime are shaking teeth and hand when they saw the revolution coming so they increased yaraneh..sorry but this is som typical iranian dramatic narrative that simplifies everything and force puzzles to fit, haha.
                      Bro what are you talking about! This new yaraneh is only directed at lower tier people. I suggest you read the requirements then comment about this LOL my man connected it to corona . Like IR would give a toss about people dealing with corona! If IR cared they would've given business money and loans .

Yaraneh was increased because the foundation of the regime was getting destroyed because of poverty. I gave you facts and data in previous post so you do the same please. Also don't forget to read the requiredments for receiving yaraneh .

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20220601...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

part 2 was great. Daei spoke well again on wide ranging topics, not sure what more he could have said to women in stadium situation. Very good points about skocic, our chances for WC, and his role as a talent spotter.

Comment

part 2 was great. Daei spoke well again on wide ranging topics, not sure what more he could have said to women in stadium situation. Very good points about skocic, our chances for WC, and his role as a talent spotter.

Are you kidding me bro? Adel put every single word in his mouth. Adel had to push him and push him to say something about the subject (women stadium entrance).

Ali daei didn't even mention anything about the mashhad incident, Adel did and when he did he (ali daei) didn't even condemn the incident. He didn't even bother talking about it he just started saying some cliche stuff lol like " we can't be different from other countries " lol okay thank you ali daei we didn't know this.

Nevermind talking about the Blue girl incident.

When ali daei lies about his first wife/GF (the mother of his daughter), just shows that he is hiding his true identity. I don't even care how many wives he had, All i care is the fact that he is lying to people. This automatically rings an alarm for me.

Comment

what did he say about skocic and wc?

don't have time to watch atm

Comment

Bro what are you talking about! This new yaraneh is only directed at lower tier people. I suggest you read the requirements then comment about this LOL my man connected it to corona . Like IR would give a toss about people dealing with corona! If IR cared they would've given business money and loans .

Yaraneh was increased because the foundation of the regime was getting destroyed because of poverty. I gave you facts and data in previous post so you do the same please. Also don't forget to read the requiredments for receiving yaraneh .
                              Maybe they gave yaraneh so ppl wont starve. Businesses are harder to control. They most probably give it to poor people because their marginal propensity to consume is higher than other People. This in turn most likely Will Go back into businesses.

Not all stimulus packages are directed to businesses. We may agree or oppose to it but we dont have to believe exactly everything is a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                what did he say about skocic and wc?
                                don't have time to watch atm
                                Ter zad be skocic. He supported mehdi taremi and belittled skocic. Ali daei still think that skocic disrespected iranian players.

Fast forward to minute 18:00 . i think its like 2-3 minutes long so it won't take your time

Comment

Working...
                                X