Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Is this the clip you’re taking about?

nekounam talks so damn much omg. How can a grown man talk for so long after each question. Lots of backhanded comments towards pooladi

‏‪https://video.varzesh3.com/video/548...دی-و-تیم
    Yep, that might be the one. Embarrassing.

Comment

I genuinely thought with his calming presence on the pitch, captaincy and all the years in La Liga he would be our greatest domestic talent as a coach/manager. Like Iran's version of Guardiola

I guess you can't tell sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        I genuinely thought with his calming presence on the pitch, captaincy and all the years in La Liga he would be our greatest domestic talent as a coach/manager. Like Iran's version of Guardiola

I guess you can't tell sometimes.
        according to the earlier parts of the interview, he wasn't even that calm on the pitch and seemed to yell and swear at everyone lol

I guess the bs he pulled when he was assistant manager under CQ wasn't an isolated incident after all.

Comment

I feel bad for Ashkan. Seems like he feels under appreciated because he never got a proper TM send off. Our football would be shit in the 2010s if it wasn’t for him, and he was the first ever true Euro-based legionnaire that transformed our football. Deserves to be celebrated like the TM legend he is.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
            I feel bad for Ashkan. Seems like he feels under appreciated because he never got a proper TM send off. Our football would be shit in the 2010s if it wasn’t for him, and he was the first ever true Euro-based legionnaire that transformed our football. Deserves to be celebrated like the TM legend he is.
            Hardly any of our players get a proper send off.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Nekou is an asshole!
              Great player but even as player, you were either with him or against him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My experience... A-holes can occasionally be good players, but they can never be good managers.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

My experience... A-holes can occasionally be good players, but they can never be good managers.
                Sir Alex & Mou both prove your belief wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  Sir Alex & Mou both prove your belief wrong.

I would not classify them as a-holes. Their players (at least a good chunk of them) seemed to really appreciate these two.

Comment

I would not classify them as a-holes. Their players (at least a good chunk of them) seemed to really appreciate these two.
                    I think Ferguson is one of the all time greats, if not the greatest club coach of all time but he would always fall out with his stars, or kick them out as soon as they dropped form.
                    never forget how he treated Beckham or Keane.

van Gaal is a big a**hole too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think Ferguson is one of the all time greats, if not the greatest club coach of all time but he would always fall out with his stars, or kick them out as soon as they dropped form.
                      never forget how he treated Beckham or Keane.

van Gaal is a big a**hole too.
                      I guess my definition of A-hole manager is different. An a-hole manager puts his own benefits, likes, and dislikes, ahead of the team. He would lack empathy, blame his players for team failures, and generally see his role as a boss rather than a leader. Being harsh, demanding, or being foul-mouthed is not part of the consideration.

The dust-up between AF and Keane and Beckham was not AF being an A-hole. It was about AF putting ManU team first. Keane was ManU's captain for 8 years under AF. But what ended his tenure was Keane's TV criticism of his teammates, and AF reacted as he should have.

"However, Keane's time at United ended unexpectedly early after he criticised his team-mates on the club's television channel MUTV and that led to him clashing with Ferguson in the manager's office.

Keane was heavily critical of United's performance in a 4-1 defeat against Middlesbrough and didn't hold back in his assessment of the likes of Ferdinand, John O'Shea, Alan Smith, Kieran Richardson and Darren Fletcher."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ysis-2005.html

​If anything that episode demonstrated that in AF's team, no player is above the team.

Comment

I guess my definition of A-hole manager is different. An a-hole manager puts his own benefits, likes, and dislikes, ahead of the team. He would lack empathy, blame his players for team failures, and generally see his role as a boss rather than a leader. Being harsh, demanding, or being foul-mouthed is not part of the consideration.

The dust-up between AF and Keane and Beckham was not AF being an A-hole. It was about AF putting ManU team first. Keane was ManU's captain for 8 years under AF. But what ended his tenure was Keane's TV criticism of his teammates, and AF reacted as he should have.

"However, Keane's time at United ended unexpectedly early after he criticised his team-mates on the club's television channel MUTV and that led to him clashing with Ferguson in the manager's office.

Keane was heavily critical of United's performance in a 4-1 defeat against Middlesbrough and didn't hold back in his assessment of the likes of Ferdinand, John O'Shea, Alan Smith, Kieran Richardson and Darren Fletcher."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ysis-2005.html

​If anything that episode demonstrated that in AF's team, no player is above the team.
                        My definition of an A-hole manager is one that puts winning above the players.. doesn't care who he has to get injured, who he tramples, who he knocks down as long as he can get results.

Someone like Juergen Klopp, when he speaks of his players, speaks about them like a caring father.

Ferguson time and again trampled people to get what he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          My definition of an A-hole manager is one that puts winning above the players.. doesn't care who he has to get injured, who he tramples, who he knocks down as long as he can get results.

Someone like Juergen Klopp, when he speaks of his players, speaks about them like a caring father.

Ferguson time and again trampled people to get what he wanted.

Every single player under Ferguson speaks of him highly and many who he had fights with him now talk about regretting their behaviour.

He is probably one of the best man mangers in the world, he also knew the right time to move on from players.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

Every single player under Ferguson speaks of him highly and many who he had fights with him now talk about regretting their behaviour.

He is probably one of the best man mangers in the world, he also knew the right time to move on from players.
                            Exaggerate much?

Roy Keane says he will never forgive AF.

Paul Ince still does not speak to him.

Tevez held a sign that said " Fergie RIP"

After his spats with the players, the man just shipped them off...that is not man management.

Paul McGrath...the best defender in EPL...went on to win league MVP a few years after...Fergie told him to retire!
                            Ruud VN..had just scored 150 goals in 5 years.
                            David Beckham, went on to star for Madrid
                            Ronaldo...ditto
                            Jaap Stam...went on to be recognized as one of the best defenders in the world...you should read how he was shipped off atrociously.
                            Roy Keane...after 12 years of amazing success at MU.

The man was ruthless and everyone knew it.

Comment

Axel interview with Ramin rezaein coming out soon

Comment

Today interview with Ramin will be released

Comment

Working...
                                X