Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Didn't know where to post:
    Nice Documentary with Hamid Alidoosti, one of the classiest footballer.
    Never played for Blue or red despite having multiple offers.
    One of the most skilled TM footballer, forward/ winger... Pa be toop, sorati, 2 pa, decent on air.
    He is father of Taraneh

https://youtu.be/xDFVi5DL-zw

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    wow. Look at his style of play. He was 10 years ahead! Reminds me of a smarter Ali Karimi mixed with Karim Bagheri.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Didn't know where to post:
      Nice Documentary with Hamid Alidoosti, one of the classiest footballer.
      Never played for Blue or red despite having multiple offers.
      One of the most skilled TM footballer, forward/ winger... Pa be toop, sorati, 2 pa, decent on air.
      He is father of Taraneh

https://youtu.be/xDFVi5DL-zw

Damet garm for posting!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

wow. Look at his style of play. He was 10 years ahead! Reminds me of a smarter Ali Karimi mixed with Karim Bagheri.
        Unfortunately i wasn't old enough to remember his prime before 30s but even after 30s he was one hell of player. Imagine he played until 38
        He was among many other forced to retire at 27 because of stupid rule.
        . This guy was full package., he wasn't originally forward and got to TM as winger but because Homa lost lots of players he was converted to forward. And scored tons of goals.
        He was the most complete forward in 80s imo. Better package than Mohammad khani, changiz.
        Despite playing during war and darkest period of our football, he still managed to play in german 2.
        Daheye 60 or 80s players despite being part of darkest period were one of the most talented football core in Iran.
        Sadly almost non of them got the chance to play aboard because of country situation.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Part 2 airs in 7 hours
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Airs in 20 minutes
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Big respect for Adel and Arj for these 2 episodes

Adel
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20231130...A7%D9%88%D9%84

part 1 of dejagah interview with Adel.

Adel's best interview so far! Dejagah from a technical perspective was one of the best in TMs history, true a class above, his stories and the players he plaayed alongside, from the streets of berlin all the way to german u21 NT, Wolfsburg, and beyond are unmatched.

Features guest appearance by Jerome boateng as well.

Comment

Technical view maybe but his impact in TM was below the expectation, that is why i never put his name next to the greatest of TM!
                        He was few level above some Iranian players but as mentioned even in this interview by his former coaches his work ethic was not good!
                        Otherwise he would have ending up playing for Germany instead of Iran obviously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really enjoyed how Ashkan answered every question he faced and was super open/elaborate. Usually when our players get interviewed, large portions of the interview feel like the player is either giving npc answers that were programmed into them by AI, or they interpret every question as a trap that they don’t want to fall into. Whether it’s justified or not, this interview definitely wasn’t that. Feel like Ashkan could talk for hours

Comment

I've always liked Ashkan.

My favorite TM memories of him are in the WC14 match against Messi and Argentina.

Specifically:
                            1) the PK he was denied

2) the header that could have changed our entire WC14 fate (and only saved by the fingertips of the keeper)

Comment

I watched it as soon as it was released. Excellent interview, lot of good stuff to know about Ashkan and his childhood and his grow with the bad boys. What a humble guy this is. I really look forward for part 2

Comment

This episode is phenomenal. The discussion is around the meaning of TM to Iranian society.

Comment

Working...
                                X