Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Any idea when part two will be released?

Comment

Damn it, no straight version of the interview just in CQ answers without being dubbed?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Damn it, no straight version of the interview just in CQ answers without being dubbed?
        So disappointing

Comment

That was an excellent interview. What do you guys expect? Baba Adel is one of our most talented journalist ever and he knows exactly what he's doing. And this was only PART 1. I guess Part 2 will be released within a week or so. Adel is smart and asking "right" questions without getting into controversial topics now that he knows that CQ has lot of enemies, and also we are now preparing for WC and he doesnt want to disturb the preparation. Not like this idiot Misaghi who has his own agenda.

And this is how Adel started his show while that oghdei Misaghi didnt mention a shit during his show last night.

Respect to this guy.

Comment

Hey folks. So I rewatched the interview part 1. One comment I did not like from CQ was (I am paraphrasing) where he said "it would be an honour to coach a NT in WC and I would have accepted any NTs offer to coach." It was something along those lines...I thought he could have said something different or not touch on this at all.

While I appreciate his candid words I would have preferred if he left it at "its an honour to coach any team in the WC". I wonder if this was a translation issue? Curious how others felt about this?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I really like the interview and to see CQs thought process. He said he has been sleeping a few hours the nights before preparing, already into it heads on. I also liked when he says its a win or learning, no use of the defeat word. Also interesting how that asia cup lose to japan effected him. Very good & interesting interview.

I also agree that it would have been better if we heard his answers with subtitles rather than dubbed translations.

Comment

Only answer I didn’t like was him trying to explain that video he posted about TM when Skocic was still Head coach. He should have waited.
                I look forward to CQ revealing his plans as we all know he’s working very hard on it. Particularly what he wants to do for the domestic based players.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Only answer I didn’t like was him trying to explain that video he posted about TM when Skocic was still Head coach. He should have waited.
                  I look forward to CQ revealing his plans as we all know he’s working very hard on it. Particularly what he wants to do for the domestic based players.
                  Ya I wish Adel would have pressed more as to why then? Your Iranian fans never stopped supporting or loving you so why not earlier or after?

I guess I could imagine he would have shared it would have been disrespectful to the nations he was coaching at the time...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Dissapointed at him.
                      He finally said few words today again after people kept criticizing his silence for sometime

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Adelpour.....Gutsy and questioning or conservative and domestic?

https://www.bbc.com/persian/articles/c031l8wn24yo

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Dissapointed at him.
                          He finally said few words today again after people kept criticizing his silence for sometime

You are always unhappy and disappointed on everyone and everything so I'm not surprised

Comment

When will the next part of CQ interview come out ?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              You are always unhappy and disappointed on everyone and everything so I'm not surprised
                              Lol.. Chi begam essi jan

Comment

Didn't know where to post:
                                Nice Documentary with Hamid Alidoosti, one of the classiest footballer.
                                Never played for Blue or red despite having multiple offers.
                                One of the most skilled TM footballer, forward/ winger... Pa be toop, sorati, 2 pa, decent on air.
                                He is father of Taraneh

https://youtu.be/xDFVi5DL-zw

Comment

Working...
                                X