Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    I forgot about Keyroshipoor. That was started by Mayeli Kohan right???

I posted a thread on this very forum. The comments after the S. AFRICA camp mirrored what's going on now. You bring up a very good point. Support is what's needed at this time. We can re-evaluate after WC...
    All i know is that all this hate and abuse towards skocic is not gonna do us any good. And I honestly i dono how hard it is for people to understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      All i know is that all this hate and abuse towards skocic is not gonna do us any good. And I honestly i dono how hard it is for people to understand this.
      The same people who call others IR esque or make personal attacks against TM fans are usually perpetrating this behavior. They have a clear agenda and that is to get Skocic out at all costs. Some even advocate cheering for 3 iran losses at WC. Best to take Skocic advice and tune them out and support our team. Skocic is our coach! Work remains to be done and support needs to be unconditional when it comes to TM. No one is above TM!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Adel knows sko is a clown so do the players... he is useless let's be real what tactic did you see against Algeria C

Comment

The same people who call others IR esque or make personal attacks against TM fans are usually perpetrating this behavior. They have a clear agenda and that is to get Skocic out at all costs. Some even advocate cheering for 3 iran losses at WC. Best to take Skocic advice and tune them out and support our team. Skocic is our coach! Work remains to be done and support needs to be unconditional when it comes to TM. No one is above TM!

Wow, one blush stroke for everyone who doesn't agree with the continuation of Skocic as TM's coach into the WC! Thats a bit too simplistic. Clearly the majority of TM fans think (at least on this site based on polls) he is not suited for coaching TM at the WC and that doesnt seem to be based on one game but overall game plans, organisation, team selection and overall strategic ability to manage the team at the WC.

Skocic might be a good guy, who took the TM coaching job when TM was at a crisis point, and the outcome has been good for all involved but that is no guarantee that he is suited for the level up at the WC. And for many, such as i, the main reason is that i dont want TM to be embarrassed at the WC and undo the good showing and reputation that they have built in the last 2 WCs.

I dont think there is any need for those who oppose each others opinion on this to name-call each other. Its just an opinion that in the bigger picture will not have any say on the outcome of who coaches TM at the WC.

Comment

My biggest criticism of the interview was when he said Ramin rezaeian and Vouria ghafouri are not good defenders... We don't have good wing backs or central midfielders...

How do you think that makes the players feel? Hardani probably was feeling very motivated after hearing that. Omid Noorafkan probably doesn't deserve to start but who knows he might. If he hears that, it could negatively impact his confidence. What happens if hardani and shoja are both injured before the world cup and can't make the squad? Now does he have to recall Ramin or is that bridge burnt?

Also, many of the players in the squad are friends with these players. How do you think it makes them feel?

Extremely unprofessional to criticize your own squad deficiencies in a public setting like that.

Carlos Queiroz would never.

I honestly would prefer Iranian coach over him at this point after what he said.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              Wow, one blush stroke for everyone who doesn't agree with the continuation of Skocic as TM's coach into the WC! Thats a bit too simplistic. Clearly the majority of TM fans think (at least on this site based on polls) he is not suited for coaching TM at the WC and that doesnt seem to be based on one game but overall game plans, organisation, team selection and overall strategic ability to manage the team at the WC.

Skocic might be a good guy, who took the TM coaching job when TM was at a crisis point, and the outcome has been good for all involved but that is no guarantee that he is suited for the level up at the WC. And for many, such as i, the main reason is that i dont want TM to be embarrassed at the WC and undo the good showing and reputation that they have built in the last 2 WCs.

I dont think there is any need for those who oppose each others opinion on this to name-call each other. Its just an opinion that in the bigger picture will not have any say on the outcome of who coaches TM at the WC.
              Nope. I never said all Skocic opponents or any entire group. To clarify the use of the same people referred to the select members who have acted this way. I'm just not naming them. The threads are evident:

You know the ones who call you Skocic fanboy or pathetic for sharing an opposing view. They are a minority but very vocal. Even one of them also express a desire to support teams against TM in WC.

Comment

The next person Adel is interviewing is Mehdi Taremi.

Circumventing the restrictive IR media beautifully - great job Adel! 👍

He still commands the most respect by the big names in Iranian football.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Circumventing the restrictive IR media beautifully - great job Adel! 👍 He still commands the most respect by the big names in Iranian football.
                  Adel is really missed in our football. He cleared everything in 90 show and saved our asses multiple times.

Would love to hear his oppinion about team melli coaches and preps and IFF!

Comment

Nope. I never said all Skocic opponents or any entire group. To clarify the use of the same people referred to the select members who have acted this way. I'm just not naming them. The threads are evident:

You know the ones who call you Skocic fanboy or pathetic for sharing an opposing view. They are a minority but very vocal. Even one of them also express a desire to support teams against TM in WC.

LOL

It's okay to call me out by name O-ZoNe jaan. Don't worry, I don't bite.

Comment

The real problem there is are a lot of no-life, paranoid, delusional, and xenophobic members on this site. These same people continue to post nonsense even though there is clear evidence they are wrong. They say BS like you are anti-Iran if you say anything at all that does not align with their beliefs. These same people have the moderators on this site supporting them with the same Bull sh@t comments. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dumb hezbhi members here and supporters of the regime, and whatever you say you cannot convince them they are wrong. They also all have an agenda but keep commenting everyone else has a hidden agenda. Hahahahaha It is really sad and pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        LOL

It's okay to call me out by name O-ZoNe jaan. Don't worry, I don't bite.
                        I like you. I'm hoping you will come to the light. You don't bully and make as many personal attacks as others we just have to agree to disagree.

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                        The real problem there is are a lot of no life, delusional, and xenophobic members on this site. These same people continue to post nonsense even though there is clear evidence they are wrong. They say BS like you are anti-Iran if you say anything at all that does not align with their beliefs. These same people have the moderators on this site supporting them with the same Bull sh@t comments. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dumb hezbhi members here and supporters of the regime, and whatever you say you cannot convince them they are wrong. They also all have an agenda but keep commenting everyone else has a hidden agenda. Hahahahaha It is really sad and pathetic!
                        To quote an earlier post...

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        Wow, one blush stroke for everyone who doesn't agree... Thats a bit too simplistic.

Comment

I like you. I'm hoping you will come to the light. You don't bully and make as many personal attacks as others we just have to agree to disagree.
                          Azize delam.

Comment

Circumventing the restrictive IR media beautifully - great job Adel! [emoji106]

So glad to see Adel back at this time - none of the irib pretenders can compare to him. We need someone to hold people to account properly....

Comment

Circumventing the restrictive IR media beautifully - great job Adel! [emoji106]

They are also advertising Majedi as an upcoming interview

https://youtu.be/MVBerijN2Vs

Comment

In a way im looking so forward to Mehdis intervue, but in a way it just gets me stressed.. he saying (something legit) that offends someone and getting himself banned..

Not looking forward to: intervue with 1 hour of Majedi lies, praising himself, and talking down our expectations bcuz anything except his own incompetence..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X