Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Ferdosipour is back in some capacity. I guess he will be doing these specials regularly for now.

First guest, Ali Daei. Part 1 is out (30 mins), and will be accompanied with a part 2 soon (another 30 mins).

Part 1: https://football360.ir/post/20220526...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Ferdosipour is back in some capacity. I guess he will be doing these specials regularly for now.

First guest, Ali Daei. Part 1 is out (30 mins), and will be accompanied with a part 2 soon (another 30 mins).

Part 1: https://football360.ir/post/202205268/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%DA%AF%D9%81%D8%AA%D9%88%DA%AF%D9%88%DB%8C-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%BE%D9%88%D 8%B1-%D9%88-%D8%B9%D9%84%DB%8C-%

D8%AF%D8%A7%DB%8C%DB%8C
    I saw and liked his interview.
    He was honest, said it as he saw it and was informative.
    God bless him

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      I saw and liked his interview.
      He was honest, said it as he saw it and was informative.
      God bless him
      I haven't seen the full interview but did ali daei say that he was married only once?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        I haven't seen the full interview but did ali daei say that he was married only once?
        will be in part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          will be in part 2
          oh okay well if he did then we all know thats the truth. Deniz Daei is his daughter from his first wife mahsa who lives in USA .

Comment

I loved his subtle political jabs at the IR establishment, his humanity and his love of Iran and Iranians. All of that shines through.

Long Live Ali Daei. He's Iran's greatest and a true hero.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^^^^ Way too early to fall for it bro. There is something in iran Called "censorship", every program has to go thro it before its released ! I love ali daei he is the greatest but what i know for a fact is that this regime has silenced much more powerful and beloved people when they said something against the regime.

Mehran modiri says exactly the same kind of stuff but again nothing happens to him. We all know the reason why.

Comment

LOL he summarizes everything so well... to in mamlekat kasi ba foghelicense mishe karegar, karegar mishe vazir, then we wonder why nothing is working

Comment

Amazing interview.

If change ever comes to Iran, it will be through people like him speaking out in a reasonable manner.

Comment

Impressive cinematography and camera work. Much better than his previous shows. Looks like going independent/solo has helped Ferdosipour's production.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Amazing interview.

If change ever comes to Iran, it will be through people like him speaking out in a reasonable manner.
                      Lol agha kheili saedh hasti ! Mate untill someone actually calls out khamenei and this regime , i don't buy none of that.

Watch mehran modiri in dorehami. He says exactly similar type of stuff on IR NATIONAL TV! Did anything change? Yea he got rewarded and funded multi milion $ for his new show.

Ali daei knows exactly who is doing what, if he wanted change he would name those f*ckers.

I'm not hating on ali daei, just trying to stop naive people falling for that kind of stuff.

Comment

Lol agha kheili saedh hasti ! Mate untill someone actually calls out khamenei and this regime , i don't buy none of that.

Watch mehran modiri in dorehami. He says exactly similar type of stuff on IR NATIONAL TV! Did anything change? Yea he got rewarded and funded multi milion $ for his new show.

Ali daei knows exactly who is doing what, if he wanted change he would name those f*ckers.

I'm not hating on ali daei, just trying to stop naive people falling for that kind of stuff.
                        he literally named them in Saipa and was subsequently blacklisted...

Comment

Some background:

"Of course, this intersection of deep state and sports can lead to embarrassing situations. Even for seasoned professionals, navigating the web of former security and intelligence officers can be treacherous. This new football season, the familiar figure of the former national team manager of Ali Daei has been missing from the sidelines. Daei, who holds the title of all-time men’s international goal scorer, has been unofficially banned from the game.

Ali Daei’s problems began when he gave a press interview soon after his dismissal as manager of Saipa, a team that was languishing in the middle of the league table. In the interview, he revealed that the real name of the club’s CEO was not Mostafa Modabber, but Ghafoor Darjezi, a Revolutionary Guards commander and former director of security at the state television station (IRIB).

What Daei didn’t know was that Darjezi was also a pseudonym. The real name of Saipa’s CEO was neither Modabber nor Darjezi but Amir Mansour Bozorgian-Asl, who was part of the assassination squad that killed Abdul Rahman Ghassemlou, the head of the Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan, in 1989 in Vienna. Bozorgian’s name appears in the German court proceedings for the killings in Mikonos of another group of Kurdish leaders. Daei had unknowingly unmasked Bozorgian and as punishment he hasn’t been hired as a football manager since."

https://www.mei.edu/publications/pol...ervenes-sports
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lol don't make me laugh please! you call that naming? Sardar ghafoor was Saipa FC's administrator and litterally no body in the regime. He only named him because he was getting kicked out of saipa.

lol .... Yea after 2 years of working with saipa he suddenly remembered who sardar ghafoor is just when he was about to be kicked out of saipa ? Okay bro wow he totally changed regime with naming sardar ghafoor.

Ali daei has posted numerous times supporting the regime.

Remember:
                            1.) This show has to go thro IR censorship.
                            2.) Mehran modiri has been saying exactly the same type of stuff.
                            3.) Other people have been saying the same . .... hich kas sare jash nist , foghe lisans snap kar mikoneh ... blah blah blah. Shahin samadpoor says worst than that and nothing happens to him.

Again untill someone has the balls to call out khamenei and all the big headed guys in regime and take the lead, I don't buy none of that .

Comment

Lol don't make me laugh please! you call that naming? Sardar ghafoor was Saipa FC's administrator and litterally no body in the regime. He only named him because he was getting kicked out of saipa.

lol .... Yea after 2 years of working with saipa he suddenly remembered who sardar ghafoor is just when he was about to be kicked out of saipa ? Okay bro wow he totally changed regime with naming sardar ghafoor.

Ali daei has posted numerous times supporting the regime.

Remember:
                              1.) This show has to go thro IR censorship.
                              2.) Mehran modiri has been saying exactly the same type of stuff.
                              3.) Other people have been saying the same . .... hich kas sare jash nist , foghe lisans snap kar mikoneh ... blah blah blah. Shahin samadpoor says worst than that and nothing happens to him.

Again untill someone has the balls to call out khamenei and all the big headed guys in regime and take the lead, I don't buy none of that .
                              bc what if daei references khamenei or alamolheda by name that will be taking the lead? lol ok

Comment

Working...
                              X