June 2022 TM List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Salmani az nazare form oft kardeh ke dar fehrest nist?

Ya asib dideh?
    Too teame omid hastesh ... Asian Cup U23 starts on June 1st.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Great list! I bet 1-2 of the players being with the youth team right now will take a spot in the wc team after a good display at the asia cup aswell.

Hoping for that and will follow that yeam with extra interest for that reason.

Kaanani must be a switchup as he is suspended and it should probably say Shoja. (?)

#FreeMehidiGhaedi
      A persinal favourite!
      Bring him back!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Gholami: will be replaced by Khalilzadeh in WC
        Aghasi: will be replaced by Pouraliganji in WC
        Sarlak: should be replaced by A.Karimi in WC(if fit)
        Torabi: should be replaced by Ghoddos in WC
        Noorafkan: should be replaced by Amiri in WC
        Alipour: should be replaced by Zahedi in WC
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Gholami: will be replaced by Khalilzadeh in WC
          Aghasi: will be replaced by Pouraliganji in WC
          Sarlak: should be replaced by A.Karimi in WC(if fit)
          Torabi: should be replaced by Ghoddos in WC
          Noorafkan: should be replaced by Amiri in WC
          Alipour: should be replaced by Zahedi in WC
          Agree and hope for all these except maybe the last one. Between Zahedi and Alipour we should take whoever is most on form.

Comment

best possible list. Personally I would replace Torabi by mohebbi.

Comment

Torabi is first or 2nd in assists in the league. Yes, he’s very dumb, but we need him for on field antics, not stupid slogans.

Also interestingly TM’s Instagram was sharing photos of TM players over the last few days - it was basically the Callup list.

Comment

I have no issue with Torabi this time.
                He was very good in 2nd half of the season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ini ke roo form ast ya na mitonam bepaziram.

Amma dar toole in saalha ke dar TM boodeh... che kaar karde?

Be nazaram HICH.

Fekr mikonam Mohebi dar forsathaayi ke gerefte amalkardesh behtar boodeh ta Torabi-joone hezbollahi.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

considering the cancellation of Canada game, they should call up additional 10-15 players to have two full teams in the camp.

Comment

Nice list!

Comment

still confused about shoja not invited and suspended for 2 friendly games kanaani there.
                        ok, kanaani well need to be around and practise with the team i get that,

but shoja not there = injured?

i would appreciate that TM - staff has a pressconferance when they publish these list and comment during the presentations.
                        many coaches for NT does that, have a powerpoint or a big screen, present the names one by one, and later give a short summary of their thoughts, who is injured and take 3-4 questions from reporters.

its usualy all over in about 10 minutes but that 10 minutes are important for the fans
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I completely missed how Morteza is not in the list. Is it because he's still injured? I thought he was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            I completely missed how Morteza is not in the list. Is it because he's still injured? I thought he was fine.
                            Has played something like 15 games in the past two years, and out of action for about 9 month now. Make 0 sense to invite him since his fitness is a big question mark.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Has played something like 15 games in the past two years, and out of action for about 9 month now. Make 0 sense to invite him since his fitness is a big question mark.
                              Ah I see, gotcha.

It's kind of unfortunate that other key players who played in the last World Cup have had bad form in the last year. Saeid, Morteza and Beiranvand were crucial for us in Russia. I really hope they'll get it together and get back in form.

Comment

Working...
                              X