Solution for blank pages, missing pictures and links found! - Google Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution for blank pages, missing pictures and links found! - Google Chrome

I start this thread since there has been many posts on the forum the last year about not being able to read posts and links, just seing blank pages.

I have been one of those having this problem. I remember specificly that some members couldnt use links from TM qualifier stream link threads as an example.

After a great tip from member kazi63, I downloaded google chrome and now it works again.
    Concidering the time spent on the site its nice to get the full experiance again.

So big thanks to kazi63 for the advice, and hope it works for everybody having this problem.
    Remember to thank kazi63 for the tip
    Supporting Team Melli

I am rarely able to see embedded tweets or IG posts in tapatalk app. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Chrome been my go to browser for years now
      and that problem is still present ... be it very infrequent compared for some month's back..!

there was a time that it only wouldnt open any iranian site at all...!! that didnt bother me as much since i dont frequent it much and dont really like to read repetitive, always overly long farsi TM articles that the whole message of the article could be shortened to literally one sentence..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Chrome been my go to browser for years now
        and that problem is still present ... be it very infrequent compared for some month's back..!

there was a time that it only wouldnt open any iranian site at all...!! that didnt bother me as much since i dont frequent it much and dont really like to read repetitive, always overly long farsi TM articles that the whole message of the article could be shortened to literally one sentence..!
        Hmm i guess it wasnt a 100 % solution then. for me, since downloading chrome now i can se the (for example) inbeded twitter posts that i couldnt before.

but its something with the site, i still cant upload a picture from my computer but only if i take picture link and inbeed it to the post i can upload pictures. so sometimes i use upload sites just to get the picture link.

10 years ago, i could have upload many pictures but now, eaven when i erased all my pictures it says out of quota or something similar to that. makes it harder to make fun analysis with pictures and so on.

but im happy now that I atleast can se full posts again, it makes a biig differance.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

For me the blank page shows up for a few seconds at first but then the content appears. I use chrome on android and regularly update both the browser and the phone software

Comment

Working...
          X