• Time
  • Show
Clear All

st-mark
    for for iff president.

Comment

best news always !!!

Comment

I must admit apart from seeing people's posts here and judging them based on that, I have no idea who is who. I got to know one guy who was active here though not much, one Human Afzali under the name Human. It would be good to know who is who. A link to mr ST-mark's website, or page that he owns or work on would have been good to know who we have here. I gather people like Nokhodi is also an important person but no idea who he is. If however, they want to remain annon I understand and respect that. I would also appreciate a private message and promise to never divulge that info. Thank you, ST-mark and all you important people here.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

God bless you, Agha St. Mark!

Comment

Dastet dard nakone ST-mark jan.

Aslan ahamiat nade be harchi in vatanforosha migan. Hamash zer mizanan.

Ishallah hamishe movafagh bashi. Ishallah tamame khabar negarane varzeshe keshvareman mesle shoma movafegh bashan.

Comment

100% . U have twitter account mark?

Comment

@St. Mark: please be very careful with these attempts to get your real identity.

You've shown up on their radar now and are potentially in danger!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Three most important PFDC members: St. Mark, inarsenewetrust, and Nokhodi.
                  Well done boys! Keep it up :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    @St. Mark: please be very careful with these attempts to get your real identity.
                    You've shown up on their radar now and are potentially in danger!
                    chi shodeh?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      chi shodeh?
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qanF-91aJo
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

i still dont get it lol

Comment

I also would like to thank St. Mark for his dedication to Iranian football and for brining us timely news.

Thank you.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                          X