Rahman Rezaei interview with "1 Football Club"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahman Rezaei interview with "1 Football Club"

Rezaei: "Insigne was the column of Napoli, he will miss him as captain and as a player"

The statements of Rahman Rezaei at 1 Football Club

Rahman Rezaei spoke at 1 Football Club, a radio program hosted by Luca Cerchione broadcast on 1 Station Radio. The Zob Ahan coach has released some statements on the Scudetto fight in Serie A, Insigne's farewell to Napolie and much more.

Rezaei: "Insigne was the column of Napoli, we will miss him"

Here are the statements of Rahman Rezaei a1 Football Club:

"Scudetto? When I was there Milan were much stronger than they are now. However, they proved to be a strong team, they did very well this season, and they came to the end in a fight with Inter, also strong. . Inzaghi has shown that the team has a lot of value, both in terms of players and coach. With Liverpool he showed that he deserved something more. Milan both for players, coach and society have shown much more than other Italian teams. " .

On Inter

"In my opinion, for a team like Inter it is very important to have strong players in defense and attack, even if it should be a balance in a top club like this. When you have strong players only in attack and in defense, you don't miss something and during the championship penalizes you. It should be strengthened for next season maybe ".

On Spalletti

"If I were him who would I deprive myself of between Koulibaly and Osimhen? It is a really good question. I would not accept losing either of them, I would strengthen the team instead of giving up someone. It would be a shame in Napoli, which did very well in these years. He should strengthen the team to be able to compete in the Champions League, and the president should also put something extra to raise the level of the team at an international level. Naples is missing the Champions League to show that it is a competitive team. "

On Insigne's farewell

"Insigne was truly Napoli's pillar. From next season he will be missing as a captain and as a player of character. He kept the team solid mentally, and now Napoli should replace him with a strong player. It depends on the president how much he is willing to spend." Abroad he is by far the most famous and followed footballer of Napoli, one of the first Italians. "

On Taremi

"Is it from Italian football? Yes, in my opinion he is very strong. He did very well at Porto, and in my opinion he can do even more at European level. He did well against Juve and Chelsea, so he proved to be strong. He just needs to move to a much more important team than Porto. If he goes to an Italian or Spanish team he will be able to do much more. He has adapted very well to European football and it is the right time to move to a stronger team. "

About Kim Min-Jae

"He's a player I know. It's not easy to come to Italy to be a defender. When I was playing there were very strong defenders, like Maldini, Stam, Ferrara, etc., they were the strongest in Europe. Now on a defensive level it's a bit "The height of the defenders has dropped in Italy, which is famous for having strong players. It is very difficult to come to Italy and play in defense. Kim Min-Jae has shown that in Turkey he can become a strong player and can grow well in Italy".

On the hypothesis of coaching a team in Italy

"Have any clubs contacted me? Honestly no, but I'd like to coach in Italy."

https://www.calcionapoli1926.it/ulti...udetto-rezaei/

Link to the interview (In Italian): https://www.1stationradio.com/1football-club-20-maggio/

Comment

Askhkaare ke hanooz italiayi harf mizane. Shayad roozaaneh ba zanesh?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

In goft o goohaa baraye footbaale Iran khoobe.

Ke dar baareye Taremi dar yek resaaneye Italiayi harf zadeh beshe.

Ma niyaaz be in gooneh chehre daarim ke dar baareye Iran dar khaarej harf bezane.

Manande yek nemayandeye footbaalemoon mishan.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Niceee thanks

Comment

Working...
          X