This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    thats why it didnt happen. Everything else was set. When IFF musters up some competence we have a bunch of anti-Iranian Iranians willing to do the damage
    You don't understand bro, this cancelled friendly will usher in a Jeffersonian democracy in Iran. The Islamic Republic has lost any credibility it had left because a football match didn't happen.

Comment

Ecuador has officially confirmed it will play a friendly with Cape Verde on June 11th in Fort Lauderdale, Florida:
      https://www.espn.com.ar/futbol/mundi...dos-cabo-verde

This means Ecuador is no longer available for a friendly with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        thats why it didnt happen. Everything else was set. When IFF musters up some competence we have a bunch of anti-Iranian Iranians willing to do the damage
        I don't agree with calling those against friendly games in Canada "anit-Iranian". They might call pro-friendly people as "anti-Iranian as well".

We have a way of quickly dismissing each other by labelling ourselves..,,shahi, bache akhond, mojahed, IR...etc.

They point to the government interference in IFF as evidence that in Iran, sports is not separate from politics and one could not support one without the other. I can see their point of view.

I just don't agree with them. Neither do the 54K people who signed up to see Iran-Canada. I hope that this does not get cancelled.

Comment

FWIW, ton of 2nd rate African Teams + Algeria and Cameroon are free after June 8th.

I'm sure if IFF has the slightest amount of competency, they can arrange a friendly in Tehran on the 13th or 14th of June.

Comment

Game Cancelled and thread closed.

https://www.isna.ir/news/14010302009...8-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
            X