Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this gets confirmed. Otherwise it would kind of make for a waste of a trip. Getting to play Canada is great, but it would be better if we had at least 1 more match in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      KEEP CALM AND TRUST IN IFF AND ESTILII

LOOOOOL
      After all the bashing we love them now ?!!! I say both IFF and Estili incompetent and lacking.
      But hey it’s just an opinion !

Comment

IFF and friends will have moments of consistency. They'll trick the fans into thinking our situation will improve. But ultimately it'll stay the same. Inconsistent, incompetent, disorganized and unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          IFF and friends will have moments of consistency. They'll trick the fans into thinking our situation will improve. But ultimately it'll stay the same. Inconsistent, incompetent, disorganized and unprofessional.
          Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Canada and Ecuador friendlies just happen to be IFF's version of that

Comment

Here we go boys
            There's a chance no other city would host Iran Vs Ecuador considering the amount controversy around TM being in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Here we go boys
              There's a chance no other city would host Iran Vs Ecuador considering the amount controversy around TM being in Canada.

They won't have a prob with this match as it generates revenue. The double standard is they want they money but don't want Canada playing TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

According to Varzesh3 here, Estili now says that they have not been able to find a pitch and Ecuador asked them to go to the U.S. for the match but they won't have time to get visas. My guess is that if they don't find a pitch in the next couple of days the whole thing will be off. Any influential supporters of TM in Toronto who could help with this? Hopefully IFF management won't take today (Friday) off wishing that parvardegar will find them a pitch. The probability of of this happening is now lower. I continue to cross my fingers.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  According to Varzesh3 here, Estili now says that they have not been able to find a pitch and Ecuador asked them to go to the U.S. for the match but they won't have time to get visas. My guess is that if they don't find a pitch in the next couple of days the whole thing will be off. Any influential supporters of TM in Toronto who could help with this? Hopefully IFF management won't take today (Friday) off wishing that parvardegar will find them a pitch. The probability of of this happening is now lower. I continue to cross my fingers.

Go TM!
                  Why not do it in Mexico?

Easier to sort the visa, and a flight from B.C to west Mexico is the same duration as flight from Vancouver to easter Canada ( if not shorter )

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    After all the bashing we love them now ?!!! I say both IFF and Estili incompetent and lacking.
                    But hey it’s just an opinion !
                    you missed the irony lol,
                    it was a joke
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      I have not seen anyone outside this confirm that it's in Toronto: https://twitter.com/ElCanalDFutbol/s...40804313206791
                      Anyone else confirm?
                      Easier for us east coasters.
                      estili probably shouldnt have talked about it the day before he signed it, as he hadnt found a pitch yet, with all the drama protests going on. he broke his own rule, not talking about it before its finalized. hope they find a pithch.. fk the tickets it cant they just take a public pitch and middlefinger everything? and make money on the hottog sales/chelokabab and juice-stand/dough sales instead?
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Here we go boys

My thoughts too. It’s not that no stadium is available, rather that no stadium is available to TM.

Comment

Why not do it in Mexico?

Easier to sort the visa, and a flight from B.C to west Mexico is the same duration as flight from Vancouver to easter Canada ( if not shorter )
                          Better idea. Play it in Cuba. Friendly with both nations and unlikely politcal influence will stop the match.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Mexico is ideal if they can find a pitch. Next is Cuba (pitch quality questionable). Senegal in Tehran is good too yet a lot of traveling back and forth for European based players.

Go TM!

Comment

Here we go boys

I wouldn't mind Senegal at all. In fact I rate them higher than Ecuador.

Comment

Senegal would be good to kick our butts into working on our fitness. We have a major tactical question to answer as all 3 of the teams in our group will have a more agile midfield than we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X