Iran friendly with Ecaudor - Page 11

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Iran friendly with Ecaudor

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,981 Times in 9,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Maajedi, Estili and cohorts are incompetent and should all be removed in the IFF General Assembly on May 31st with anyone who is more competent (I am not expecting much). Sure, we can blame this on Canada being a puppet of U.S. and other political considerations yet this was again a last minute possibility anyways after Ecuador-Mali friendly was canceled.

I hope the Senegal match happens.

Go TM!
    Yes imo the senegal game should have been confirmed right when canada game was. Then all their efforts would be centered on trying to secure another friendly in Canada, or potentially doing something in mexico.

Now we gave up the chance to have 3 strong friendlies and instead are trying desperately to just get to 2... Having said that canada and senegal are high enough level games that I think this i still quite solid, but Canada + Ecuador + Senegal would have been really healthy, and then we could have finished off with 2 euro friendlies in the next window.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,432 Times in 1,568 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taremiscores View Post
    The Ecuador game got cancelled because of political reasons. That's not the IFF's fault, that's IRs and misguided opposition.

But I really hope that the Senegal game was true and Estili was not just chatting crap.
    Well it is if you think about it. They said they will do a friendly game in canada without having any stadium organized before hand! We always had political issue before so these guys must know better by now !

Let me tell you what exactly happened with this Morons.

Canada : Hey iran lets have friendly game in Canada .We will pay you $300k

Iran: Oh okay bro I'm down. ..... Get ready guys we are going to canada.

Iran in Canada:Hey ecuador we are in Canada , do you want to have a friendly game with us?? We will pay.

Ecuador : Okay bro lets do it... do you guys have a stadium organized in canada for us??

Iran : Oh shit I forgot we needed an stadium . Hold my Taryak a minute, let me see if I can get a stadium in canada.

Iran to ecuador: Guys we can't get a stadium in canada, I guess we have to cancel it.

This is exactly what happened with this idiots. Lack of organization is the problem in this case. We always had political issues !

I hate to say it but I feel azizi khadem would've done better job than these Baboons

4. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,208 Times in 10,003 Posts
    Iran Ecuador and Iran Senegal both couldn’t happen. It always had to be one as the window both teams want is roughly the same date.

Iff should focus on Senegal and get a few bags of money to the Senegalese FA.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,208 Times in 10,003 Posts
    Inarsenewetrust has informed me Iran Senegal is not happening either. ;(
    4 opportunities and one game. Sounds about right for IFF incompetence.

Only reason I’m not more mad is that I’m pretty sure Iran Ecuador didn’t happen because the political pressure made getting a stadium impossible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,981 Times in 9,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Inarsenewetrust has informed me Iran Senegal is not happening either. ;(
    4 opportunities and one game. Sounds about right for IFF incompetence.

Only reason I’m not more mad is that I’m pretty sure Iran Ecuador didn’t happen because the political pressure made getting a stadium impossible.
    thats why it didnt happen. Everything else was set. When IFF musters up some competence we have a bunch of anti-Iranian Iranians willing to do the damage

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,474 Times in 2,753 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    thats why it didnt happen. Everything else was set. When IFF musters up some competence we have a bunch of anti-Iranian Iranians willing to do the damage
    You don't understand bro, this cancelled friendly will usher in a Jeffersonian democracy in Iran. The Islamic Republic has lost any credibility it had left because a football match didn't happen.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    Ecuador has officially confirmed it will play a friendly with Cape Verde on June 11th in Fort Lauderdale, Florida:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This means Ecuador is no longer available for a friendly with TM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to armen For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I don't agree with calling those against friendly games in Canada "anit-Iranian". They might call pro-friendly people as "anti-Iranian as well".

We have a way of quickly dismissing each other by labelling ourselves..,,shahi, bache akhond, mojahed, IR...etc.

They point to the government interference in IFF as evidence that in Iran, sports is not separate from politics and one could not support one without the other. I can see their point of view.

I just don't agree with them. Neither do the 54K people who signed up to see Iran-Canada. I hope that this does not get cancelled.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to koorosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,474 Times in 2,753 Posts
    FWIW, ton of 2nd rate African Teams + Algeria and Cameroon are free after June 8th.

I'm sure if IFF has the slightest amount of competency, they can arrange a friendly in Tehran on the 13th or 14th of June.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,471 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Game Cancelled and thread closed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Members who have read this thread : 244

You do not have permission to view the list of names.