Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially cancelled due to not being able to secure a venue in Canada, according to 90.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Iran could play Senegal in Tehran
      https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182558...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Officially cancelled due to not being able to secure a venue in Canada, according to 90.
        That's a shame...can't blame IFF on this one.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

تیم ملی همچنان سرگردان؛ بازی ایران و اکوادور در کانادا لغو شد+عکس

مدیر رسانه*ای تیم ملی از لغو بازی دوستانه با اکوادور خبر داد.

جی پلاس؛ حمید استیلی، سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان چهارشنبه هفته گذشته در یک برنامه تلویزیونی اعلام کرد توافقات لازم برای برگزاری دومین دیدار دوستانه این تیم در خرداد مقابل اکوادور انجام شده و قرار است روز پنجشنبه قرارداد این بازی امضاء شود.

مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال درصدد بودند این مسابقه در تورنتو برگزار شود اما با توجه به پیدانشدن زمین با وجود توافقات ابتدایی فدراسیون*ها، سرمربیان و سرپرست*های تیم ملی ایران و اکوادور را این دیدار در این کشور لغو می شود.

در همین باره مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی فوتبال هم در توئیتی مدعی شد که امکان برگزاری دیدار ایران و اکوادور در کانادا وجود ندارد و با این شرایط این بازی در کانادا لغو می شود.

البته مسئولان فدراسیون طبق رایزنی*هایی که وزارت خارجه کشورمان با سنگال انجام داده در صدد هستند در صورت مسجل شدن لغو بازی با اکوادور، شاگردان دراگان اسکوچیچ در همین فیفادی در تهران به مصاف سنگال بروند. البته شاگردان آلیو سیسه در ماه ژوئن درگیر 2 بازی با بنین و رواندا در مقدماتی جام ملت*های 2023 آفریقا هستند و مشخص نیست در تاریخ مدنظر فدراسیون ایران(21 تا 24 خرداد) بتوانند به ایران بیایند.

با این وجود حتی اگر امکان حضور تیم سنگال در تهران در خرداد فراهم نشود، با توجه به مذاکراتی که فدراسیون کشورمان با فدراسیون این کشور انجام داده احتمال برگزاری دیدار دوستانه دو تیم در فیفادی بعدی ماه سپتامبر(اواخر شهریور و اوایل مهر) وجود دارد.

https://www.jamaran.news/%D8%A8%D8%A...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

What a shame. They should at least secure a university stadium to play Ecuador, or fly down to Cuba/Mexico for that. It doesn't have to be a pro stadium; we don't need 20,000 fans, we just need to prep for the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              What a shame. They should at least secure a university stadium to play Ecuador, or fly down to Cuba/Mexico for that. It doesn't have to be a pro stadium; we don't need 20,000 fans, we just need to prep for the WC.
              After the political fall out no chance any city let alone university would offer a venue. No one wants to deal with the protests and all the fallout.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Senegal are still free after their match on the 7th vs Rwanda.

It would make much more sense for them to travel to tehran rather than korea for a friendly, which is the other option they are considering.

IFF needs to pull out all the stops to make this happen. They are a world class team and one of the dark horses for advancing far in qatar. Use that money generated from Canada friendly, pay for their travel, hotel and ensure they get access to PEC in the days before the match

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  That's a shame...can't blame IFF on this one.
                  IFF is the one to blame ! They haven't done anything so far!

Canada asked for friendly game and invited us.
                  New Zealand Canceled
                  albania Canceled

We need to have 4 friendly games So far only 1 is confirmed. IFF is the one to blame. They should've organized everything earlier and not leave it to last minute!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    IFF is the one to blame ! They haven't done anything so far!
                    Canada asked for friendly game and invited us.
                    New Zealand Canceled
                    albania Canceled
                    We need to have 4 friendly games So far only 1 is confirmed. IFF is the one to blame. They should've organized everything earlier and not leave it to last minute!
                    The Ecuador game got cancelled because of political reasons. That's not the IFF's fault, that's IRs and misguided opposition.

But I really hope that the Senegal game was true and Estili was not just chatting crap.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Maajedi, Estili and cohorts are incompetent and should all be removed in the IFF General Assembly on May 31st with anyone who is more competent (I am not expecting much). Sure, we can blame this on Canada being a puppet of U.S. and other political considerations yet this was again a last minute possibility anyways after Ecuador-Mali friendly was canceled.

I hope the Senegal match happens.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Maajedi, Estili and cohorts are incompetent and should all be removed in the IFF General Assembly on May 31st with anyone who is more competent (I am not expecting much). Sure, we can blame this on Canada being a puppet of U.S. and other political considerations yet this was again a last minute possibility anyways after Ecuador-Mali friendly was canceled.

I hope the Senegal match happens.

Go TM!
                        Yes imo the senegal game should have been confirmed right when canada game was. Then all their efforts would be centered on trying to secure another friendly in Canada, or potentially doing something in mexico.

Now we gave up the chance to have 3 strong friendlies and instead are trying desperately to just get to 2... Having said that canada and senegal are high enough level games that I think this i still quite solid, but Canada + Ecuador + Senegal would have been really healthy, and then we could have finished off with 2 euro friendlies in the next window.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          The Ecuador game got cancelled because of political reasons. That's not the IFF's fault, that's IRs and misguided opposition.

But I really hope that the Senegal game was true and Estili was not just chatting crap.
                          Well it is if you think about it. They said they will do a friendly game in canada without having any stadium organized before hand! We always had political issue before so these guys must know better by now !

Let me tell you what exactly happened with this Morons.

Canada : Hey iran lets have friendly game in Canada .We will pay you $300k

Iran: Oh okay bro I'm down. ..... Get ready guys we are going to canada.

Iran in Canada:Hey ecuador we are in Canada , do you want to have a friendly game with us?? We will pay.

Ecuador : Okay bro lets do it... do you guys have a stadium organized in canada for us??

Iran : Oh shit I forgot we needed an stadium . Hold my Taryak a minute, let me see if I can get a stadium in canada.

Iran to ecuador: Guys we can't get a stadium in canada, I guess we have to cancel it.

This is exactly what happened with this idiots. Lack of organization is the problem in this case. We always had political issues !

I hate to say it but I feel azizi khadem would've done better job than these Baboons

Comment

Iran Ecuador and Iran Senegal both couldn’t happen. It always had to be one as the window both teams want is roughly the same date.

Iff should focus on Senegal and get a few bags of money to the Senegalese FA.

Comment

Inarsenewetrust has informed me Iran Senegal is not happening either. ;(
                              4 opportunities and one game. Sounds about right for IFF incompetence.

Only reason I’m not more mad is that I’m pretty sure Iran Ecuador didn’t happen because the political pressure made getting a stadium impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Inarsenewetrust has informed me Iran Senegal is not happening either. ;(
                                4 opportunities and one game. Sounds about right for IFF incompetence.

Only reason I’m not more mad is that I’m pretty sure Iran Ecuador didn’t happen because the political pressure made getting a stadium impossible.
                                thats why it didnt happen. Everything else was set. When IFF musters up some competence we have a bunch of anti-Iranian Iranians willing to do the damage

Comment

Working...
                                X