This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran friendly with Ecaudor

Will be on June 11th and in a Canadian city.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Excellent friendly

Comment

YAY!

Comment

If it happens, very solid preparation from IFF for what was looking to be a dismal affair. That's two world cup caliber teams already, with one of them being perfect preparation for our eventual group stage opponent. I'm guessing Ecuador probably thinks they will be preparing for their match against Qatar by playing us lol

Comment

KEEP CALM AND TRUST IN IFF AND ESTILII

LOOOOOL
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

confirmed? Please let this be true

Comment

Amazing news that is a very high quality opposition to get. Will be a very good test overall to see where we are at!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Amazing news that is a very high quality opposition to get. Will be a very good test overall to see where we are at!
                  We are lucky their Mali friendly got cancelled.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Great news. Crossing my fingers! Estili said in an interview with Shabakeh Khabar according to Varzesh3 that they will sign the contract tomorrow. I am also crossing my fingers that it will be in Toronto.

It will be official when the contract is signed and IFF reports it on it web site. Hopefully tomorrow as Estili said.

Go TM!

Comment

Mali vs. Ecuador match was cancelled and Iran swooped in to replace Mali.

Comment

mood rn:

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          mood rn:

is that a "if ARJ was a cartoon charachter"? pic?

i just know that if IFF releases another friendly and the new IFF logo within the next 12 hours, i know this is all a dream and I will wake uo soon
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

quite pleased with the friendlies they’ve arranged. Far better preparation than last WC

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              quite pleased with the friendlies they’ve arranged. Far better preparation than last WC
                              I mean it's acceptable, but they kind of licked their way into it (Mali thing fell through) otherwise we'd be playing El salvador.
                              Assuming the trip doesn't get cancelled because of political reasons, and If they can muster up one more friendly, I'll be happy.

As for where they would play, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa all have unoccupied stadiums that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X