Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    I posted once that Hashemian was more impressive in Germany than Taremi in Portugal and people started crying…
    what a comment.
    Only had one goal in a cup match 7-0 against FC Koln or something in his whole year with Bayern.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
      what a comment.
      Only had one goal in a cup match 7-0 against FC Koln or something in his whole year with Bayern.
      Scored 16 in league. 3rd best scorer in the top 4 league. Almost 20 yrs later, the record still stand and will probably stand for quite sometime.
      Just saying!!!!
      By watching Sardar some kids here are finally realizing how hard is to score in top league, as it's different animal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

what a comment.
        There’s no shame in failing at Bayern. Especially with Makaay, Pizarro, Santa Cruz, Guerrero as competition. Two of ended up as the top scorers for their country. Pizarro was still scoring goals for Bayern in his mid 30s. Its hard for any player to say no to them. Its just too bad that his experience seemed to have a negative effect on his confidence after he left.

Comment

what a comment.
          He was very good with bochum, finished 3rd top scorer in a much tougher league than Portugal. Was great with bochum overall and earned his move to Bayern, even if he didn't last there.

He also did well with Hannover even in his older years and there's a reason he stayed in the Bundesliga for several years. Just pointing to his stats over one or two seasons at Bayern isn't fair.

Comment

Hashemian was unlucky because I think Hittzfeld is the coach who bought him in, but then resigned and Magath took over.
            Magath didn't want him.

Comment

Vahid wasn't good enough for Bayern tbh.
              But what he achieved for a guy who couldn't make TM bench during Ciro time was simply amazing.
              He lasted in top league more than any other Iranian forward (8 seasons). And second behind Kia regarding lasting in top league

Comment

Game at 1:15pm pacific.

Ali on the bench.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

One sided game for Gil, up 2-0 26min.

Comment

Vizela claw back and get 2 goals.

2-2 going into the half.

Comment

Ali in 70th min.

Comment

Missed a chance (header) in the closing minutes of the match.
                        Outside of that not much to right home about.

Comment

Excluded from squad vs Porto.

Comment

Not in the squad again today.

Comment

According to Varzesh 3 he's injured.

Comment

Still out injured , they drew 2-2 today. I wonder if he was fit if he would have been called up for the friendlies.

Comment

Working...
                                X