No announcement yet.

Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the heck did he only get a 6.9 rating??

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Please don’t watch our WC matches
      I cannot promise this!

Comment

Highlights!

Go Alipour!

Comment

alipour would have got 7or8 billion toman this year atleast in persepolis. paying for less money in portugal

Comment

Saw the goal, as Diz would say, "Omg like, goal of the decadeee. Tapped the ball into the empty net so beautifully 😍😍". No Iranian bias of course

Comment

I said it before about Alipour he doesn’t need to score tons of goals to be effective or appreciated by European coaches who love guys that bring hustle and grit to the pitch. Every team needs a guy like that and Alipour is that guy, there’s no other way to explain how a guy with his stats at maritimo was able to upgrade his team. His value goes way beyond the stat book and he is a perfect example for our players in Iran. Khak to sareh moghanlou mohebi and salmani
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

exactly. Also annoying to see how many view anything below level of azmoun or taremi as "failing" in europe. There is nothing wrong with being a solid squad player for a midtable side in solid league like Alipour. Japan has a million of these type of players and we see the effect it has on their national team in the long run.

OFC, if players really cannot get any minutes after couple seasons iran, qatar options are always there, but running back after a year? Bit pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  FUCK! I missed the 2nd half and Alipour's goal because I went for a shower.
                  Please take long 90 minute showers for all of our WC matches

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    alipour would have got 7or8 billion toman this year atleast in persepolis. paying for less money in portugal
                    I don't think he is playing for less. According to transfer market he is valued €1.50m which equals to 48 billion tomans. But I think his contract is €750k for 2 years (can someone please confirm). 750k = 24 billion toman. I doubt Perspolis or any other team in IPL would pay that much for alipour.

Comment

Alipour be nazare man bozorgtarin omidemoone baraaye inke bashgaahaaye porteghaali hanooz az bazaare Iran baazikon bekharan.

Baraye footbaalemoon moheme ke yek fasle khoobi dashte baashe dar Gil Vicente.

Dar Porteghaal midonand ke Taremi dar yek sathe digari ast, va yek estesnaa'.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Liga Nos football ladies and gents
                        Yes, the 6th best ranked league in Europe....

Comment

i saw most all the 2nd half only...
                          it was a scrappy, borefest with both sides going at each other backNforth but severely lacking cutting edge and quality touches in the final 3rd..!
                          almost gave up watching because it took so long for Ali's intro to the match... musta been past 70-75'mark..?
                          looked like headed for a dull 0-0 tie game, till pacos keeper sooti that clearance and the winger tripped over himself from the excitement and nearly didnt connect with the cross that Ali was anxiously waiting for ... decent job of chesting down and tapping in ... but like Ghermez mentioned Ali's strength as a footballer really lies with workrate and important intangibles contributions and generally smart and dangerous positioning and movements along the wings and in the opposition box ..!!

Comment

So thrilled about Ali. To have a 3rd or 4th striker playing European continental football says something about TM's current state up front and will be a strength for us going forward in the WC and AC.

Comment

I wonder if we will see Alipour get his first competitive start for his new club tonight against Riga.

Comment

Alipour starting in Conference League qualifiers - Round 3.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X