X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 subs in, no Ali so far.

0-0 76th min.

Comment

78th min Alipour in! Get that winner boy!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        2 subs in, no Ali so far.
        0-0 76th min.
        Is he even on the bench? I can't see nothing on Kicker.de.

Comment

MY MAN ALIIIIPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRR
          GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALLLLL

Edit : Winger almost screwed up possession outside the box, but was able to control the ball and pull the keeper out. Alipour cleaned up the cross at his feet in a cool efficient manner

Comment

Cant ask for a better start with a new club than that. Scoring the winner off the bench

Comment

Missed the goal. Did he do his CR9 celebration?
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Liga Nos football ladies and gents

Comment

I cannot believe I missed this I was just watching the match, but stopped, since I thought I didn't see his name on the roster. I also missed Taremi's brace. Everytime I watch a game, he doesn't score. Whenever I am away, he scores braces and hattricks. Pfff Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                    I cannot believe I missed this I was just watching the match, but stopped, since I thought I didn't see his name on the roster. I also missed Taremi's brace. Everytime I watch a game, he doesn't score. Whenever I am away, he scores braces and hattricks. Pfff Hahaha.
                    Please don’t watch our WC matches

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                        Along with Navid and The, you are no longer allowed to watch TM and Iranian player games. I’m sorry.

Comment

FUCK! I missed the 2nd half and Alipour's goal because I went for a shower.

Comment

He did what a benched striker should do.
                            He probably start the next game or get more playing time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Skills and everything else aside, I love this guy. He definitely isn’t one of the more talented Iranians out there, but his resilience is commendable. The guy didn’t tuck tail at the first sign of distress. He stayed put and bet on himself. Damesh Garm. He has definitely earned a spot for Qatar.

Comment

wish mohebbi, moghanlou, even jafar took a leaf out of this guys book.

He booked himself roster spot in qatar, upper midtable portuguese side, and improved a whole lot in the process just by having a bit of mental fortitude and losing himself mentally.

Comment

Working...
                                X